Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Bumps And Mouse Trouble

Since yesterday afternoon, I have had alot of trouble getting into the site and once I'm in here my mouse keeps flickering in and out and there is alot of bumping when I scroll up or down. What is this? Is anyone else experiencing this? OH, today is July 5th.

I had some trouble getting in here earlier today (same date), but I have only been here for a few seconds and have not seen any problems yet. Hope it does not continue!

I don't recall any problems getting here.

Must not have tried accesing the page when something was wrong.

Hm, the site was offline when I wanted to visit it this afternoon (afternoon here would be morning in America). But that's all. :) :laugh:

I couldn't get on this morning..After a couple hours I as able to access this site and everthing seems fine now..

Can anyone explain why you can't detect settings???

IPS has been having issues with Server07, the server that STF is hosted on. Hopefully they have gotten those issues taken care of now.

What do you mean "detect settings"?

Well, I did also had problems coming to this site yesterday.

:laugh::)

Can anyone explain why you can't detect settings???

IPS has been having issues with Server07, the server that STF is hosted on. Hopefully they have gotten those issues taken care of now.

What do you mean "detect settings"?

When you, or I, put the site's address in the box then click GO, it takes a few minutes then I get a white screen saying, among other things, "CANNOT DETECT SETTTINGS" TELLS YOU EITHER TO GO BACK AND TRY ANOTHER LINK, OR TO GO CHECK YOUR SETTINGS IN YOUR CONTROL PANEL. You've never seen that screen?? :laugh:

Edited by Jeanway