Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tal

Tal Shiar 8472

I am really really bored so i have decided to start a security log.

Not much has happend to day. i have been speaking to hangon hanging around here to c if there were any intrsting articles I have been promoted to ensign in my triva so im pleased with that. Thats pretty much it really.

Tal Shiar 8472 Signing off

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

:theforce:

Well nothing happend 2day. Just found out one of my colleagues isn't coming into work all week so i have to work l8. :D . On the Plus side i don't have to start till 1 so i will have a lie in. Its my nieces 1st birthday 2day apart from that nothing happened. I will put anything else on here that might b interesting.

Feel free to post if u want.

:D

Well guess what 2day's been another boring day at work. I've just found out i have thursday off so thats not 2 bad. I've made a new hotmail account just for STF so if anyone wants to add me its Tal_Shiar_8472@hotmail.com. I might go watch DS9 Season 3 but i dont know just yet.

Tal Shiar 8472

:laugh:

Well i've just got home from work and the most exiting thing thats happens is 1 of the computers has stoped working. Hope something intresting happends soon bcause i am so bored.

:bow:

Well suprise suprisenothings really happend today either. I've had the day of work so ive been hovering on the net most of the day and helping my dad with the kitchen. My parents go on holiday 2morro but i cant have any partys becasue of my sister :picard-sith: Cya all l8er

Tal Shiar 8472

:wow:

Well today hasnt been so bad :picard-sith:. Just put a CV in for a job so i hope i get that :wow:. Apart from that not much has happend. Been to shape which is great fun :wow: .

Ill keep ya all posted how it goes.

Tal Shair out

:clap:

Well suprise suprise 2day's been another exciting day. 1 of my collegues decide to to shown up so i had to work late and has decide to have wednesday off meaning i have to work late then as well. :laugh: Well thats pretty much it. My life is so boring

Tal Shiar out

:laugh:

I have posted in a while bcause frankly nothing has actually happend and it still hasnt. Ive made a few more freinds that have been added to msn and yahoo. Ive been chatting to them and working. Thats prety much it.

Dont forget feel welcome to post how boring my life is :flowers:

Tal Shiar out.

Your life isn't that boring. There is always something to do. Go out to see some friends, go skating, or go to the movies. And you can chat with your friends they will have ideas for what you can do.

Most of my freinds are just freinds at work or live abroad :flowers:. I dont like skatting and cant afford to go to cinima :hug: Anyother great ideas?

Well i found something out which was upset me. As of next week ill be unimployed bcasue my training course will be finished. Hence y im a bit depressed now. Hopefully ill find a job but as things are that looks unlikly.

Well not much is happeding at the moment. Just chatting with my mates online Doug also known as recycle, Ben who is Dr Who and Janie who is TimeLady_Echo. My jobs given me 1 week extention to finish my work so instead of finishing lst friday i finish this friday. I dont think i'll be able to go on as much in the afternoon (When i get home) because my Dad has alot of work to do. Ill add more if anything happends.

Edit: I've found out that the job i applied for has rejected me but there gonna keep me on there records. i was gonna apply for a job in argos but they r just messing me around so i dout ill do that.

Tal sighning out

Hehe, we are Ben...

Good luck at work, Mike :assimilated:

Shall look forward to what will happen later on. :blink:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Well I've now finished my training course and im just wondering weather i should stay on at my work as a Voluntear(SP). There is a chance that they might find me some funding but its not gatentied. I dont now what to do while im there i cant look for another job becasue i will b to busy but i like working here. Feel free to coment it will help me in my decision.

Edit: Just thought i would let everyone now that i have now quit more job because i cant be bothered dealing with that c**p. Hopefully ill find my slef another job thats better hours and more job security.

I've just relised that this is the first time in 2 years that i havent hadanything to do. No school, no trainng no job. I guess i better find something even if my nose doesnt give a good impression at interviews.

Once my mam gets home im going to have to get her to take me to hospital because my nose keeps starting to bleed and that car'nt be a good sighn.

Well the police have finaly been and took a statement from me. I know have to wait for another officer to come round and take a picture of me. I am now hopeing even if it does sound strange that my nose is broken becausethere is a better chance he will get prosecuted. I will let u all now if anything else happends.

Tal out (Aka Mike)

I've just been looking at the website Delta gave me there are some gd stuff that im gonna use more.

misc138.gifF48.GIF

are 2 of them

I've just been looking at the website Delta gave me there are some gd stuff that im gonna use more.

misc138.gifF48.GIF

are 2 of them

248784[/snapback]

Nice! :hammer: A tad bit too big for me, though... :eekout: Very cool though. :boxing:

brainbea.gif:boxing:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Ok i want as many ppl as possible to ansew this question.

I've had my signature since i started the only thing i added was the web address att the bottom. Im now thinking about changing it what does everyone think? Yes or No all vote now...

I havent diced what to yet but once i have ill show everyone so they can say yes or no. Like or dislike etc. Hope to get replys soon to make my decision easyer.

I like your sig, it suits you :sweatdrop: but sometimes there are times for changes... I changed mine as well recently... so... you can always go back to that one you currently have, so why not changing it. :nod:

I like it too. I think if you found something different that you like more then change is good, if you can't find a better one then I think you should keep it as is.