Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tal

Tal Shiar 8472

I think it's fine now, but it should have change soon.

Change is good. Maybe you can post pics of Romulans and their vessels.

Im looking for a new signature now, when i do find one ill leave it up for a few days to c if i like it, feel free to tell me what you think as well. On another note ive just got my jobseekers forms through the post and i didnt relise there was gonna b so many ive got to fill them all in b4 tuesday because thats when my interview is. Thats it for now ill report back l8er if anything intresting happends.

Mike

Looks forward to your new and improved signature, Mike. :cool1: :laugh:

Hope your interview goes well, and such other things... :laugh:post-812-1092049970.gif

lastresort.jpg42.gif

I have just found out from the hospital that i have an appointment on monday between 10-11.30AM so i will find out once and for all of its broken or not. I have just handed in another application form for a job. And i am still board. At least im not in pain anymore and my nose has stopped bleeding finaly.

Tal out.

Not much has happend 2day, Ive been chatting with mates playing a new game i found on net. It online and free:). Ive finaly reached my 1000 post so im now Praetor Hartley :blink:. Thats prety much it, ill keep you all informed if anything intresting happends.

Well todays theday i find out if my nose is broken or not. I have to be there betwwen 10 and 11.30 so im gonna have to set of soon to get it over with, I'll post here once ive found out if it is or isnt.

Mike

Well ive been to hospital and just got back, The doctor said its not broken which means the peron who did this wont such a bad sentace. :dude:

Well ive been to hospital and just got back, The doctor said its not broken which means the peron who did this wont such a bad sentace. :dude:

251599[/snapback]

Awww, hope things turn out for the best! :dude:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Well as always not much has happend latly. I havent been posting here as much as i usualy do because ive been playing a rather addictive online game called Runescape. Thats pretty much it. I now have 4 diffrent messanger services Usernames can be found in my profile.

Mike

Well ive been to hospital and just got back, The doctor said its not broken which means the peron who did this wont such a bad sentace. :hammer:

251599[/snapback]

Good to hear it's not too serious. You have an assault case against him pending?

I've played runescape before but don't have time for it anymore. It's really addicting and fun, but very time-consuming....

Yeah it is addictive. I am waiting to hear from the police because its not broken it wont be GBH its now something like ABH. thats not as seriouse

Well as usual nothing has really happend im still adited to RuneScape but i dont really care:). I have just changed my signature what do u think of it? And yes We will Destroy the Federation.

Mike out

Well as usual nothing has really happend im still adited to RuneScape but i dont really care:). I have just changed my signature what do u think of it? And yes We will Destroy the Federation.

Mike out

257214[/snapback]

It's awesome, TalShiar....What do you think of mine?...hehe...

Soon, the Federation will crumble into dust.... B)

Im finally back at my computer after the move around, I have completly reorganised my computer room and my bedroom to make it easyer to move around and im happy with how it turned out. Now all i need to do is find a wall with enough free space to put my Star Trek Posters up.

Well i have just got up and my head is killing me, i have managed to get the knife away from it but it still hurts. Aires what do u mean by "Do you feel more organized or just disoriented?"

I'm sorry you have a headache. You said you had moved your room around. Sometimes when I move a room around I feel disorented for the first couple of days, especially at night if I get up to go to the bathroom and come back and my desk is where my bed used to be I might try laying on my desk...LOL...you ever had that trouble after moving a room around?

Not really but then my mam used to move the entire contents of the house round every couble of weeks so i kinda got used to it. Im happy how everything is now because i can now watch films on my computer while in bed ^_^

Well i havent posted in hear for a while, lol so whats new:

I went for a job interveiw yesterday and got it :(

Started Work Today and have just finished, the hardest day in my life, lol

Im now in pain because there alot of carrying boxes walking and stacking.

And i have to do it all again 2morro.

I think you mean lift with your legs :laugh:, thanks for the congrats. This is my 3rd day and im still in pain from the first, lol. But im enjoying it. Now im of to bed so im ready for 2morro.

Night All

Well its been about 7 months since i last posted hear, lol so i thought i would let everyone now how its going.

1: I hate work

2: I hate the management cause they dont now what they are doing

3: I hate the staff who work there

4: Im gonna try and join the army again.

Well that prety much sums up my life. Although i have some nice news. I now have a Girlfreind and we have been going on for 11 weeks on Friday :laugh: it is also the only day i have of work this week beacuse we are short staffed(Someone quite so we have to cover for him) and its also the day im gonna go and sighn up so hopefully next time I post in hear I can say they have accepted my application.

Ill keep you posted on whatever happends.

Mike

Well its been 5 months since i posted hear, So lets sum up.

1. Didnt get in the army due to being underweight.

2. I still hate the staff that work there but some are nice.

3. I have 3 weeks to find a new job before i get made redundant

4. Nowhere is lucking for staff and will have to wait about 7 weeks before anyone does want staff and then that will only be a temp job during the christmas period.

Thats prety much it at the moment, Hopfully i will find a job soon or I might have to cut the Internet untill i get some money.