Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Angela

Angelic's Journal

I am sooo worried right now. I am really stressed out. Steve's hearing is at 11am rhich is 38 mins from now

I want them to let him keep his job

I am however also looking at projects where by he can learen new skills and get better paid jobs, whilst still earning a living.

I just hope something good happens today.

His job is safe for the time being. I am planning on moving in with him sometime, at least then when we marry we will know what we are hauling our asses into.

I am soooo relieved and I am crying.

I love my babes. I get to see him soonish!!! August plans are back!!!

His job is safe for the time being. I am planning on moving in with him sometime, at least then when we marry we will know what we are hauling our asses into.

I am soooo relieved and I am crying.

I love my babes. I get to see him soonish!!! August plans are back!!!

Yay! :P B)

we are having an amazing thunder storm, unfortunately it means everything electrical has to be turned of, in a mo though.

thunderstorm, was quick and violent.

Well yesterday and today I have been playing with my puter, to the point of heading to the very bowels of the puter. Yes thats right folks this girl was in her registry.

Finally got rid of two spyware programs and a bunch of bloody trojans adware, you name it really. I hate theseb******'s For crying out loud I have spent eight HOURS spo far today and yesterday getting rid of this obnoxious (Bleep)

I am a donut. Kenedy said it in germany. I say it today cause I was messing with my profile in my admin panel today at my site and not only did I strip me of Admin status and mod status, but I also killed my membership by putting myself as guest!!!!

Oh yes Ich bin Berliner.

same here where did theese al of a sudden come from

i amnow laying on my bed shaking from head to toe, feeling nauseas and cn't breathe right.

I just had a bad asthma attack whilst I was walking down the road I honestly thought I wasn't going to make it home I hurt between my shoulder bladesI had the suddenest lower stomach pains ever and then feltlike I was going to up chuck. All in all I feel wrethced.

I am feeling not much better, I feel as though I have had my back pounded I hurt so i am going to get some sleep soon. I pray I don't have a another one for a very long time.

Thank you Ace and TrekkieMage. I appreciate the vibes.

I hope the sleep will help me.

i amnow laying on my bed shaking from head to toe, feeling nauseas and cn't breathe right.

I just had a bad asthma attack whilst I was walking down the road I honestly thought I wasn't going to make it home I hurt between my shoulder bladesI had the suddenest lower stomach pains ever and then feltlike I was going to up chuck. All in all I feel wrethced.

Awwww, I just read this. *huggles* My sister has real bad asthma too. :flowers:

aaa thank you :hug::flowers:

Well I am feeling a fair bit better, I still ache, but breathing is easier. Someone has a BBQ going right now and mmmmm I want in!

I have just spent the last 9 hours crying my eyes out. At first it was cause I thought my beloved boyfriend was dead. The one thing that scares me the most. But he isn't I have spoken to him. But I am still crying and the smallest damn thing will set me off and I have no Idea why. I wish someone could explain this to me.

Sorry RC for earlier. I doubt if I made to much sense in PM's I was crying and typing and well they don't seem to work too well.

Oha nad also at the beginninfg of this log I snapped at you and I feel really bad for having done so. I was well out of line and I was having a bad time at another site, which is still no reason to have taken it out on you. I hope we can still be friends.

I get in moods where every little thing starts me crying. Glad to hear your boyfriend is ok. And your PM did make sense. Deep breaths girl. *hug* :waaaa:

Thank you RC

I think I am the biggest fool. I got upset over stupid things this morning and now I think I have really messed something up I keep emailing the guy, but he isn't responding. And now I am scarred. I have messed up so bad.

I am feeling better. A lot better, he finally responded. I just wish i knew why he seems unhappy and what has happened

Well I just had a crap night. I have been stressing over my boyfriend flirting with another girl on a sim. I do feel safe in my relationship. But it was just a little to intense for me and so I let my feelings get busted up on it.

Then this morning I decided to check this other girl out. 1. shes a lot younger than him 2. big thing SHE'S GAY. There is no way in heck that she would ever be chassing him, especially not considering the way she talks about hot women in her public profile. Though still might be an Idea to get to know her. I have so much apologising to do. Asides from the above to points. she lives in the southern States. thousands of miles away!!!

What a FUBAR I am eh!!!

Well i am feeling so damned foolish. There is no reason to be jealous. NONE. She has someone and he is really devoted to me. I really need to to think. I am soooo stupid.

In other news I miss Steve. physically. I miss his hugs and the way he looks into my eyes. the way the world just stops for a moment and how if feels to be within his arms. I miss the sound of hisvoice and the way he looks when he is waking up (I snuck into his room when he was waking up last time I was in Oldham) All is well now. He understands that I am afraid of losing him. I have never loved like this before, and I never will again. Because I only want this man. and I know he is the ONE.

I should be getting my half of the Ent 3rd Season. I was going out with my mother at the time so i missed them on TV. The video is a bit late, mainly because of a jobsworth at the post office all of the address was correct expcept the post code it should have made it to my house irrespective, but they bounced it back to America. what Jerks.

I hate my wisdom teeth (or rather tooth)

Yes folks its that time in my life when the final tooth goes bye bye. I will have to be put under anaethesia though. I have had three out at my local dentist, but My dentist and I learnt the hard way that removing one of my lower wisdom teeth is a little dangerous, last time I came close to throwing up and passing out at the same time. I did change colour. Apparently I was a nice mint green. Oh well the appointment will have to be made on monday. and wait for Kings dental hospital to throw me an appointment.

I have messed up.

I'm supposed to be going to Steve's either this friday or the monday after and have been all week presuring him to let me know when I go up. which is mistake no.1

then I asked the question that my mother had set in my head of was he seeing some one else. Mistake no2.

No.3 is that I listened to her.

No. 4 is that I haven't been taking my prozac, cause of the side effects.

I'm scared Steve, one of the most wonderful men I have ever met is going to dump me.

Maybe I weren't ready for a relationship, if I am still listening so much to my mother. :b-day::clap::b-day::b-day::clap::rolleyes:

Okay did some thinking and just realised how vapid i am.

If i don't see him that is ok.

he said that it wasn't just a simple yes or no thing. at the time I didn't understand. But having thought about it I do. I am not going in to details here, it isn't my place. But now I realise i have to give him his space. He hasn't asked for it. But it is what he needs. If he wants me. He can IM me, I am not doing it.

the way things is getting to look I am screwed. He said he ould be back at ten and that he'dd IM me. and I said he wouldn't be, and guess what he isn't. I now realise I didn't just mess it up. I fouled it.

Thanks dude.

I could be wrong, he was playing golf with his bro and that is tiring. My heart hopes for Roses and happiness my cynical head is telling me to forget it and my soul is left hoping and thinking that time heals all.

Boy I never realised I was so multi- personality