Sign in to follow this  
nemesis59

I'm getting mixed up with Data

Data wasn't supposed to die in Nemesis because remember in the TNG episode called All the good things,it took place in the future way after Nemesis Data was alive.weird? :laugh:

All Good Things was a scenario created by Q. If you watch the poker game at the end again you will hear them talking about what Picard told them. Picard was the only one who retained memories of the experience. When the anti-time anomoly was "destroyed" it changed the histories in the past, present and future. Picard had told them about his experience the result had already changed the future time line.

Hope that helps.

time anomomlies, and paradoxed, can give such a headache. you can sit back and theorise, and theorise, and never come to a concrete answer. time and space are one of GODS little secrets that we will probably never figure out till were dead. :laugh:

I believe they will bring Data back at some point.

I agree, I definitely see possibilities to bring Data back. Even if Data's body were destroyed in the explosion there is still another possibility. They could find another "lost" Soong android, then they could transfer Data's memories and experiences to the new android, essentially making it Data. Remember, that during Nemesis Data transferred all this information to B4, so it would still be there to access. Then Data could live on, he just would not remember the events that transpired after the data transfer with B4.

maybe in a book, but isnt this all a moot point for movies, i thought all the TNG'ers werent coming back for another one

Nothing is ever definite in Hollywood.

Yeah, was it not Sean Connery that said he would never play Bond again? and look what happened, here he was in another Bond film...and for good measure it was titled Never Say Never Again. So, I think there could be another TNG movie,and I will think that until 5 years pass and either there is no movie or another series has its big screen debut.

Besides that Data Died In Nemesis, Enterprise-D was Destroyed in Generations and it was Featured all Spruced up in All Good Things... :o

But as we know....It was the Anti-Time Future

All I have to say about the fact that it was not a reality is... stickouttongue5.gif

NO FAIR!! Why couldn't it have been a reality, wait couldn't the TNG movies be the Q reality and the Anti-Time Future be the real reality??? Makes you wonder, I mean Q IS a prankster....he could have us scratching our heads over this for a long time!!!

Data wasn't supposed to die in Nemesis because remember in the TNG episode called All the good things,it took place in the future way after Nemesis Data was alive.weird?  :laugh:

Yeah the future was totally thrownn off after he told the rtest pf the krew.. *as weel as it being q's world* IF U noticed Will and Deanna Never gt back to gether and Worf hated him forever... just by worf gettng married then will and deanna getting married that was also thrown off... :o

All I have to say about the fact that it was not a reality is... stickouttongue5.gif

NO FAIR!! Why couldn't it have been a reality, wait couldn't the TNG movies be the Q reality and the Anti-Time Future be the real reality??? Makes you wonder, I mean Q IS a prankster....he could have us scratching our heads over this for a long time!!!

Eh, but then Worf wouldn't have gone to DS9 and married Jadzia, Deanna would have died, Riker wouldn'a became the bitter Admiral-type that Picard hates, we wouldn't have the Enterprise-E, and Picard would'a ended up crazy!

NO THANK YOU! :laugh::laugh:

Eh, but then Worf wouldn't have gone to DS9 and married Jadzia, Deanna would have died, Riker wouldn'a became the bitter Admiral-type that Picard hates, we wouldn't have the Enterprise-E, and Picard would'a ended up crazy!

hmm...still haven't seen all good things....sounds intriguing, though!

hmm...still haven't seen all good things....sounds intriguing, though!

You haven't seen it yet, then I will tell you this much, you are in for a treat I think.

i know, i know, jk! Gah, my brother saw the episode, and he basically told me half of it before I covered half his face with a pillow anyways ("'dsbs' would you mind if I told you that ..............................happens?" and he gives it away...grrr...so mature :laugh: ) Oh well, it's not the same as seeing it!!

THat is true, or how about when someone has seen a certain movie, but you haven't and they proceed to do a running commentary and ruins the suspense?!

these people! I don't know what thhey're thinking - I mean "hhmm, I think I will ruin this book/movie just for the sake of it. Yes, that is what I will do". WHY??

these people! I don't know what thhey're thinking - I mean "hhmm, I think I will ruin this book/movie just for the sake of it. Yes, that is what I will do". WHY??

Usually that is the point where I throw a pillow at them(lucky me it is a football shaped one so throuwing it is REAL easy!!).

THat is true, or how about when someone has seen a certain movie, but you haven't and they proceed to do a running commentary and ruins the suspense?!

What I hate are phrases like this when watching a movie with someone that has already seen it.

"Oh, you are going to love this part"

"Pay attention to this part"

"This part is funny watch"

"This is the best part"

Makes me just want to yell,

"Will you shut up so I can watch it. You talking makes it real hard for me NOT to miss this part."

Oh how true, Dillard. Makes you want to strangle them, and then do it again!

Ooh! Me too me too!! Definately strangle them and then strangle them again!