Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RikerChick

RikerChick's Personal Logs

I do that all the time. I often know I'm dreaming and change things around, but I don't remember ever talking to myself in a dream like that before.

288041[/snapback]

Don't worry about it RC, I often have that effect on people.

LMAO now thats one hell of a freaky dream mandy....you seem to have a batman thing going on with your secret lair :waaaa: ...i hope i dont end up in one of these dreams going down a mountain on a runaway monorail :o

287998[/snapback]

If you did, Hang, she could always rewind it for you. :)

288033[/snapback]

LOL you mean so you could watch it again hmmm Gabri :P ...i wouldnt mind as long as i had a bottle of vodka in my hand and a cuban cigar in my mouth thats the way i wanna go :waaaa:

It's amazing what a cute new pair of black pumps can do for a girl's morale. :o

288188[/snapback]

Haha thats right RC there is nothing like a shopping trip to pick you up and its even better when its the other halfs credit card :)

:waaaa: *Huggles* :waaaa:

There is nothing quite as uplifting as buying a new pair of shoes, well 'cept the trying on of many pairs of shoes :waaaa:

Well thank you Airies. :) I don't celebrate Christmas but I appreciate that you were thinking of me. :)

It's amazing what a cute new pair of black pumps can do for a girl's morale. :)

288188[/snapback]

Hello RC, yes...a bit of retail therapy is good for you and since your run of bad luck ( sorry to hear about your roof ) i think you sure deserve it.

I hope things look up for you very soon.... :)

post-763-1103108450.jpg

Hang in there.......

:) Your welcome RC.... i need your help on two issues...No 1 being, i have tried to reply twice on the Rickerchick topic thingy and it has'nt shown up, am i just stupid or have i missed something...? LOL

And No 2, how did you get the writing under your avatar....

Im so embarased..... :blush 2: :) :blush 2:

I just replied there. The posts don't show up until the mod approves it, that way they can decide if they want to answer it or not.

This is what happens when you mix boredom with too much caffeine. :) :) :)

Click For Spoiler

LMAO i think someone needs to go to bed :) ...wow if you stare at them to long it hurts :)

786.gif My work here is done.

:dude: JK, guys, sorry for the headaches. I just make stuff like that on PSP when I'm bored.

Engaged in more retail therapy today. Got the most gorgeous white angora sweater and a chocolate brown blouse and slacks. And Starbucks of course. Very therapeutic. :dude:

Yeah, right. You where just kidding. It took me all day to get over my headach. :dude:

That makes me nauseous....

I should not have eaten that cheesecake... :yuck:

OOOOOOO Shopping!! Sounds like fun. Did you go solo (with or without kids but without Robert, Gabri or another adult) or did you have company?

Any update on your trip to Vegas?