Jeanway

~~ Odd Man Out ~~

SORRY, I forgot to leave then next 4:

:vbg2:  :da-boot:  :unsure:  :o  OR:

HAMMER

LIGHTBULB

SCREWS

MORTAR

Sorry, Jean. The answer is seven. The clue,"currency" means that there is a One dollar bill, a two dollar bill, and a three dollar bill; there is no seven dollar bill, at least not yet.

As to your clues, I' ll take a wild guess and say "lightbulb" - referring to brightness. intellegence(?) The others are, like "dumb as a ...."? :blink:

240030[/snapback]

sorry jaz, nope. Want to guess again? :wacko:

278070[/snapback]

Ahem..:: Jaz clears throat :: it seems somebody ^^^ did have the correct answer. So what gives? Not even an honorable mention? :blink:

Sorry jaz, I still don't see it. :o OH, UH OH, yes, you did. You gave the wrong reason which didn't make sense so I said it was wrong. It was right but for the wrong reason so a right and a wrong don't make a right. :wacko: :unsure: does it? I can't give it to you if it was wrong even if it was right, understand??? :blink:

Sorry jaz, I still don't see it. :o OH, UH OH, yes, you did. You gave the wrong reason which didn't make sense so I said it was wrong. It was right but for the wrong reason so a right and a wrong don't make a right. :wacko:  :unsure: does it? I can't give it to you if it was wrong even if it was right, understand??? :blink:

279725[/snapback]

Yep, no problemo, dudette! It's all in fun. BTW, what is the next set of four to pick from... ??? :blink:

:wacko: I haven't played in so long, I forgot how we play :blink: :unsure: OK, here you go jaz:

:blink: "I MENTION 'JAZ4DEBO' HONORABLY" :P :o

4 THINGS HUH? :o

two canes

a wheelchair

a bodycast

traction

Fen? You should know this one :o

Traction. ILS was never in traction, at least not that I can remember. :unsure:

hmm.... :blink:

Worf

Martok

Shran

Koloth

279738[/snapback]

Hmmmm.....Shran? :o :wacko:

No it's NOT hammer, sorry. :blink:

279265[/snapback]

We still don't know the answer to Jeanway's puzzle. I believe the choices left are: Mortar, Screws. I don't know for sure, but I choose - screws. :unsure:

Hageslag?

Mickey

Bud

Jack

Billy

(Clue... Alchohol.)

279429[/snapback]

As to this puzzle~~BTW, this thread seems to be "unraveling" - hehehe ~~ I'll say the answer is: mickey :o

279649[/snapback]

Actually, you're wrong. The answer in Billy.

So, what's next?

Edited by wishfire

No it's NOT hammer, sorry. :blink:

279265[/snapback]

We still don't know the answer to Jeanway's puzzle. I believe the choices left are: Mortar, Screws. I don't know for sure, but I choose - screws. :o

Hageslag?

Mickey

Bud

Jack

Billy

(Clue... Alchohol.)

279429[/snapback]

As to this puzzle~~BTW, this thread seems to be "unraveling" - hehehe ~~ I'll say the answer is: mickey :wacko:

279649[/snapback]

So, what's next?

279754[/snapback]

Not to be a nitpicker but there is, or was a "Billy Beer." :unsure: I did this with a few of my lists too though. You never know the unexpected connections four words will have to each other. Kooky man. Real kooky. :blink:

No it's NOT hammer, sorry. :tear:

279265[/snapback]

We still don't know the answer to Jeanway's puzzle. I believe the choices left are: Mortar, Screws. I don't know for sure, but I choose - screws. :(

Hageslag?

Mickey

Bud

Jack

Billy

(Clue... Alchohol.)

279429[/snapback]

As to this puzzle~~BTW, this thread seems to be "unraveling" - hehehe ~~ I'll say the answer is: mickey :unsure:

279649[/snapback]

So, what's next?

279754[/snapback]

Not to be a nitpicker but there is, or was a "Billy Beer." :huh: I did this with a few of my lists too though. You never know the unexpected connections four words will have to each other. Kooky man. Real kooky. ;)

279832[/snapback]

I didn't know there was a Billy Beer. :frusty: Well, then I guess that would make Jack the odd man out, being that Jack's the only hard alcohol I listed!

ok, um....

Vulcans

Andorians

Tellerites

Bolians

279850[/snapback]

Vulcans? They aren't blue??? :unsure:

ok, um....

Vulcans

Andorians

Tellerites

Bolians

279850[/snapback]

Vulcans? They aren't blue??? :frusty:

279947[/snapback]

nope, sorry. Think Enterprise.

279953[/snapback]

Ummm... the answer is "Bolians" - correct? :unsure: :tear:

Probably wrong too, Tony Stewart?

280889[/snapback]

Unfortunately, no. That leaves only one possibility. And he is the only one not in the running for the Nextel Cup for NASCAR racing's championship.

Not wrong? Or yes wrong? Your answer is very confusing, game over. :sly:

280897[/snapback]

Does this mean that you select the next four, or do I, since no one posted "Terry Labonte'? :huh: :P

Hmm :sly: Good question :P Well, since no one got the right answer I guess you go again. I wish it were a little more 'Generic' so us dopes have a shot at it. :huh:

Hmm :sly: Good question :P Well, since no one got the right answer I guess you go again. I wish it were a little more 'Generic' so us dopes have a shot at it. :huh:

280901[/snapback]

"Generic" you say - ??? Ok, then how about these four :P :

Recliner

chair

bed of nails

another person's lap :huh:

Edited by jaz4debo

280901[/snapback]

"Generic" you say - ??? Ok, then how about these four :P :

Recliner

chair

bed of nails

another person's lap :huh:

280905[/snapback]

I can think of two for that one. "Bed of nails" because that's the only one you lie down on, rather than sit on. And "Another person's lap" because that's the only one that doesn't have to be built first.

I'll go with another person's lap.

I'll have to go with "bed of nails" also, but for a different reason. all the others are 'comfortable' :yes: You may have 2 winners :P In that case we'd both win. :huh: :sly: