Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lady Luthien

Photos Of The Elf Fantasy Fair

So The EFF has just finished yesterday :clap: Now I gotta wait another year,but it was all awesome!! :wow: I learned how to fight with a sword and the press made photos of me with my sword so maybe im in the newspaper also :clap:

And I learned how to shoot with a real bow,only i wasnt allowed to shoot :theking: That was too dangerous.

I met Andy Serkis and Craig Parker,The music was awesome!!The fireshow as well and in the end someone unknown guy grabbed my arm and we started dancing in this really HUGE circle of 65 pple!!The mood was great and we had soo much fun and I bought a lot of things.

Anyways here are some photos,i cannot put them in spoilers though sorry about that.

:theking: uhm yea its evidentally not working :clap: It says I cannot upload that type of file while theyre all JPG.very odd anyways I asked RC to help me so they will be in this topic soon,sorry!

Love your Elfin pictures. We have Lillith and Renassance Fairs here. I was a Princess in one once. It was fun. I loved the ' Mud Fight' :theking: You have mud fights?

Love your Elfin pictures. We have Lillith and Renassance Fairs here. I was a Princess in one once. It was fun. I loved the ' Mud Fight' :clap: You have mud fights?

:o mudfights??In my white dress?? haha no we dont have that really,but I got to fight with a real sword and bow as the only girl there so I might be in the newspapers for i also :huh: not really what i want but okay.

It was verymuch fun and I kicked my friends *buttocks*,uhm sorta :clap:

Cool pictures, thanks for posting them Lady Luthien. You look like you had a really good time, I love your dress. :clap:

Hey these pic,s are nice, i hope you had a nice day, did you hit anything with that bow?

Hey these pic,s are nice, i hope you had a nice day, did you hit anything with that bow?

no :clap: I wasnt allowed to actually shoot since it was a real bow,but I did do some swordfighting with real swords and u were able to hit somehting then :clap:

Love your Elfin pictures. We have Lillith and Renassance Fairs here. I was a Princess in one once. It was fun. I loved the ' Mud Fight' B) You have mud fights?

B) mudfights??In my white dress?? haha no we dont have that really,but I got to fight with a real sword and bow as the only girl there so I might be in the newspapers for i also :flex: not really what i want but okay.

It was verymuch fun and I kicked my friends *buttocks*,uhm sorta :)

Does the faire have a mud pit and fights, no not you :) I was also in costume, I didn't actually fight, I just watched the idiots :) :)

Love your Elfin pictures. We have Lillith and Renassance Fairs here. I was a Princess in one once. It was fun. I loved the ' Mud Fight' :) You have mud fights?

B) mudfights??In my white dress?? haha no we dont have that really,but I got to fight with a real sword and bow as the only girl there so I might be in the newspapers for i also :) not really what i want but okay.

It was verymuch fun and I kicked my friends *buttocks*,uhm sorta B)

Does the faire have a mud pit and fights, no not you :flex: I was also in costume, I didn't actually fight, I just watched the idiots :) :)

hahaha we did have sword lessons and i seriously kicked my friends butt B) as u can see on the photo down here,i gto all new photos to show!

post-51-1087926014.jpg

Cool i only just seen the new ones..you look mean with that sword :)

hahaha me mean? Im the nicest girl ever! :)

I ment it in a nice way....you got that dont mess with me look with that sword in your hand :dude: :dude: ..and i know you no angel :) :dude: ..j/k

Cool i only just seen the new ones..you look mean with that sword :dude:

hahaha me mean? Im the nicest girl ever! :dude:

I ment it in a nice way....you got that dont mess with me look with that sword in your hand :dude: :) ..and i know you no angel :) B) ..j/k

watch it or eventually i will pull out my sword again :)

Cool i only just seen the new ones..you look mean with that sword :)

hahaha me mean? Im the nicest girl ever! :dude:

I ment it in a nice way....you got that dont mess with me look with that sword in your hand :dude: :) ..and i know you no angel B) B) ..j/k

watch it or eventually i will pull out my sword again ;)

:) *runs*..sorry ;)

forgive me it was just a joke :dude:

IT LOOKS SO COOL!!!!!!!!

I want to go there!!! :)

:dude:

elf..... arawen....

Is the fair every year?

And can I join u next time? :begs: :dude:

:)

yes the fair is every year and off course u may join me next year! Thats gonna be fun!!!But do come costumed!!! :dude:

IT LOOKS SO COOL!!!!!!!!

I want to go there!!! :)

elf..... arawen....

im not lady arwen!!! Im Lady Luthien of Lorien!! :)

:dude: nah its okay if u wanna compare me to Arwen thats ur choice wab :)