Sign in to follow this  
TSonofvulcan

Ode To Picard

In honer of your husband Mrs. Picard I have composed a poem

There goes the Enterprise warping into space,

in the captain's chair is Captain Picard sitting in his place,

starfleet admiralty are goofing the day away,

John-Luc Picard is keeping the Borg at bay.

There he goes boldly into space,

it is encouraging for the crew to see the enthusiasum on his face,

a phaser here and a torpedo there,

if Riker keeps telling him he can't go on away missions Riker's gonna get grey hair.

Completing impossible missions everytime he gets one,

Always taking the blame for something he didn't do just like a pawn,

Picard is always faithful to his crew,

sticking up for them through and through.

How great he looks with his nice hair style,

He's much better than Vedict Berrial.

Oh how we admire you John-Luc,

losing you would give the Federation quite a spook.

Thank you, PICARD IS THE BEST CAPTAIN IN THE FEDERATION!

Good poem, T'Son. I had no idea that you could write poetry, though probably not the kind I am thinking of. :laugh:

And no offense to, Mrs. Picard, but Jean-Luc Picard is not the best captain in the UFP. Sorry!

*GASP*

:eek:

OMG, how sweet!!!!!!!! :flex::bow:

This is a wonderful poem. I love it and I'll print it out and put it onto my wall, I'm sure I can find a place for it there. :laugh::laugh:

I love it! Every word is so true! :o

I thank you in the name of my husband. :dude:

@ Valeris

No offense taken, we all have our fave captain and we all consider someone different as the best captain in the UFP :wow::hug:

Don't worry valeris, Kirk is good competition for Picard however, Picard is the crown jewel. *sigh* I wish I could be like Picard. I wonder how he stays in such good shape, not to mention he makes baldness look great. Stay tune for Ode to Excelsior class starships. I wish captain Picard would have captained an excelsior class, my favorite ship and my favorite captain :roflmao: Picard, Spock, Data, and Odo rock! :roflmao:

Are you sure you can find space on your walls, Mrs. Picard? LOL :roflmao: And T'Son, I was actually thinking of Spock, but Kirk is good too! :roflmao: And do tell me when you get the Ode to Excelsior Class Starships up. Is that one of the ones you read to me on the phone?

yes, that is the one I read on the phone. Next is Ode to Spock since he is very important. I wanted to get Picard up 1st since he has saved the federation so many times (when I get older and if I go bald I know how to wear it). Also, I will be making a hiku about Excelsior class starships and probably a Hiku about Picard soon. I have posted Ode to Excelsior Class Starships up now.

T'Son! I take back almost every time I have ever yelled at you (except if it is about Romulans). You made an Ode to Spock! I love you! :roflmao: I love Spock, actually. LOL :roflmao: I shall look for your Ode to Excelsior Class Starships.