Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

I Like Phlox.......................

I like his voice. I like his confidence. I think he is very attractive. I think he is a very romantic guy, I mean he has what, 5 wives? I wish Phlox was my doctor. :) Anyone else feel this way? I mean if a human woman can like DATA, why not Phlox? Next to Worf, I like Phlox the best. If DocNiel doesn't shape-up soon he may be replaced :) :)

I like Phlox too, to me he acts as the one who keeps thinks in perspective on Enterprise when everything goes nuts and stuffs blowing up. He's got to deal with both the physical and emotional problems of the crew, try that and keep a positive attitude like he does. :)

Not only that you guys but he is so Gracious. He has the manners of an 18th century Gentleman, you never hear him curse and he never seems to get angry. Denobulans are nice, I'd like to go to Denoblia someday :) Me thinks Jeanway is losin it {:)}

Edited by Jeanway

I think Phlox is a very interesting character and would like to see more of him next season. I love the way he treats the crew and his ideas and his*zoo* of creatures that he keeps. The only thing is, I'm glad I'm not Soto or any other female crew member because of the yearly girl check up. I certainly wouldn't want Phlox to give me a pap smear test. :)

I think Phlox is a very interesting character and would like to see more of him next season.  I love the way he treats the crew and his ideas and his*zoo* of creatures that he keeps.  The only thing is, I'm glad I'm not Soto or any other female crew member because of the yearly girl check up.  I certainly wouldn't want Phlox to give me a pap smear test. :)

He might be better than the female doctors.

You're probably right Odie, afterall a doctor is a doctor. It's just that I don't care for any doctor male, female, or Denobulan touching me in that manner. :)

The same here. The last one... Well, just say :) I wish they weren't every year.

This question may be off topic but is Denobula or whatever Phlox's homeworld is called a member of the Federation? I know it wasn't a founding member.

And what does it mean if he holds up that device thingy and it makes a sound like a toilet flushing? :) :)

Ah, the good old Pap Test. Hmm, I have to say, women doctors are the best for that one. They don't treat you like they are looking for something in the glovey. :) :)

Anyone know his first name? Or his phone number? :laugh: :o he's turning into quite the topic for discussion in here today, isin't he :laugh: I knew it wasn't just me.

As for me I can't get over Phlox and his smile. I don't remember which episode it was but I remember him smiling broadly at Archer and I couldn't help but laugh.

I liked Phlox in the episode with Trip's clone when he told Archer that Sim wouldn't survive the operation. Then he got forceful as to why Sim was even around and then when Archer left all angry Phlox didn't look to happy either. He just walked off, I thought it was great acting.

This question may be off topic but is Denobula or whatever Phlox's homeworld is called a member of the Federation? I know it wasn't a founding member.

It may have joined later. If the Federation eventually has hundreds of worlds, we certainly have not seen all the races that come to constitute the Federation. That leaves writers lots of leeway to come up with new ones, like the peoples of Denobula, which makes for excellent new characters like Phlox.

AHH, I like his voice B) And the little suggestiveness in the way he talks about romance. I bet he's a wild man B) Oh My :) What's happening to me? :) :) Looks like I opened a Pandora's Box in this thread :flex: Getting all us women, um, amourous? :)