Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Jealousy ~

I am terribly jealous, even when I have no right to be. What do you say to yourself when you get like this? Other people have the right to a life without me in it. What's wrong with me anyway? :look:

:oops: <<---- This is IT eating me alive

Jealousy is one of the seven deadly sins

I try no to feel it..But when i do.. I always remember that he or she did or has somthing that i don't ..So maybe G-d does not want me to have it ..Or maybe i need to work harder at getting it

I know envy is a sin, that is when you want something someone else has but jealousy, mm, I don't know, that's when someone else has what you want. so your envy isn't for , well, yea, I guess it is. Envy and jealousy, same thing? It must serve a purpose. I guess. It must. OK, so the difference between envy and jealousy is??

JE, it's A LOUSY emotion! :look: { a little play on words} I'm SICK!!! :( :look:

Well let me give you an example

My freind has playstation 2..I WANT ONE

But I know if i get one that i will be in my house all summer long! So i thank g-d and go to work and pay off bills!

You know, Monks try to purge themselves of stuff like this all the time, I hear it can be done. Where's the closest Monastary? :look: what was that T.V. show, I vaguely remember SEEING, where this guy used to called this young boy 'GRASSHOPPER'? WHAT THIS HAS TO DO WITH WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT, I HAVEN'T A CLUE.

I was Kung Fu ( As akarate person i know this)

And why am i responding!?! :look:

I hate jealously...

It drives me up the wall...

I always want to get rid of it, but I don't want to labotomize myself...

:eekout:

Envy is what I feel toward those people who don't have to commute an hour each way to work.

Jealousy is when one of the twins holds his arms out to someone other than me (not counting his parents)

Joy, is when he holds out his arms to me when "Daddy" is holding him. Oh happy day.

Envy is what I feel toward those people who don't have to commute an hour each way to work.

Jealousy is when one of the twins holds his arms out to someone other than me (not counting his parents)

Joy, is when he holds out his arms to me when "Daddy" is holding him.  Oh happy day.

My family used to commute to church an hour and a half each way...

It was bad...

:eekout:

in my opinion jealousy is a sign of insecurity, there is no reason to be envious or jealous of anyone . the way i see it is the more you have the more you have to lose or to be taken. :eekout:

I hate jealously...

It drives me up the wall...

I always want to get rid of it, but I don't want to labotomize myself...

:blink:

Labotomy, AGAIN???? :laugh: I chose Kohlinahr :eekout:

FYI

I am not JEALOUS of this site, because i know in my heart that I rather have QUALITY over QUANTITY any day

There are some people who believe others create websites after having been a member of a successful one out of jealousy especially when the newer site begins to gain popularity.

WELL BITE ME

people do sites to grow expand, challenge and other things.

I am certainly not jealouse of anyone or anything. Not to the point of starting something and bad mouthing it to look good.

I bad mouth things that need it!

The only thing I am is admirative of something and when I see flaws in other things, I say it, then I at my friends site aim to improve it so that the flaw isn't in existance there.

Can't take the competition, don't try to compete. The other person isn't trying to!

FYI

I am not JEALOUS of this site, because i know in my heart that I rather have QUALITY over QUANTITY any day

I wasn't talking to you there anymore Tina, I was responding to the reply made by UA's

You wanna know what STFs needs? To be left alone from attackers. No staff member here asked for your advice so please do everyone who IS HAPPY with the way things are a favor and keep your unsolicited remarks regarding the operation of STFs to yourself, thank you.