Sign in to follow this  
jdigs

T'pol (S)

I would just like to say one thing about her hair. Female vulcans don't have hair that short. In the other treks, they had long hair(or at least, longer then the men).

I disagree. Here is a picture of Dr. Solar from TNG's Schizoid Man and T'Shanik from Coming of Age. They both have pretty short hair.

drselar.jpgtshanik.jpg

anyone see her layout in MAXIM magazine, no its not a titty mag. but she is hot hot hot

Couldn't agree more. Although I prefer her with brown hair? what do you think?

I honestly think that T'Pol will look good no matter what they put her in or how they do her hair. Just as long as they don't go for the "Intergalactic Cheerleader" look. That would be hot, but not appropriate for a Vulcan.

i think they could do the long flowing hair. like savek's hair in the tos movies.

also, archer should make her wear a starfleet uniform

I'd like to see her with hair like that, too. Or a hairdo like Valeris had in TUC. At least it looks better the few episodes.

As for her uniform, anything but a silly looking catsuit. She'd probably look good in the Starfleet uniform, or a less form fitting Vulcan uniform.

Just as long as they don't go for the "Intergalactic Cheerleader" look.

Hahhaha...T'pol in a skirt..mmmm just think in TOS all the ladies wore skirts, any ideas when that was introduced into uniform?

Just as long as they don't go for the "Intergalactic Cheerleader" look.

no, no, no, i think that look is soley reserved for the first couple of seasons of TNG, lest we forget deana troi. the head chearleader maybe. lol

They might go for a more relaxed uniform like with Kira in DS9 and maybe losen her hair a bit so its a bit more wavey and lighter. It looks a bit hard and stiff at the minute like it's made out of old paint brushes.

:D I really like the wig she wears now. I don't think it would be appropriate for her to wear a Star Fleet uniform. She is a very attractive lady. And I think she will look attractive in whatever outfit she wears next season. :wow: