Sign in to follow this  
jdigs

T'pol (S)

I read they are thinking of changing T'pol's hair and outfit..They could only do two things..Paint her uniform on or give her a starfleet uniform..as for hair..shes vulcan what can they do..suggestions?

I just hope they don't pull what they did with Kes, goes from having really short to long flowing hair for no reason.

:angry: @ cptwright

Her hair looks like most other Vulcans so I wouldn't mess with it.

hey now, theres no need to laugh at me, :D i just think shes hot :lol:

i think they could do the long flowing hair. like savek's hair in the tos movies.

also, archer should make her wear a starfleet uniform

hmmm I think wearing a starfleet uni would be a little much to quick, that's best saved for the last last ep in the last season where she decides to fully join and so forth.

but she cant join starfleet. wasnt SPOCK the first vulcan to join starfleet. so i dont think she should wear the uniform. she is an outside influence, not a member of starfleet.

i think the hair's fine, but she needs a new outfit. I mean, yeah the one she has now must be comfortable for active missions as there is not a lot of it so it won't like get in the way, but i just don't think it's very dignified. Something in the same vein as the female DS9 outfits would do, in size and shape i mean, and she needs a more cheery colour as the colour of her suit at the moment is so dreary. They definitely shouldn't put her in a Starfleet uniform, as that would just cause too much trouble with fans, but that doesn't mean that they can't allow her to have some dignity.

I remember seeing only one other female Vulcan of this time period (with short hair) and rather aged. I believe that means the sky is the limit in terms of doing what ever they wish with her hair and it cannot go against established canon. I could enjoy seeing her with hair a bit longer at least.

Remember in ST2 McCoy asks Kirk if Saavik had changed her hairstyle, Kirk replies he hadn’t noticed. Now, that same scenario on ENT only about T”Pol changing her outfit.

I Wonder if anyone (on the ship) would notice?

Remember in ST2 McCoy asks Kirk if Saavik had changed her hairstyle, Kirk replies he hadn’t noticed. Now, that same scenario on ENT only about T”Pol changing her outfit.

Reed would...

Reed would...

Trip would too.

I like T'Pol's hair as it is. I hope the uniform change isn't to the big robes. That would be difficult to work in. Something not so catsuitish - maybe more along the lines of the women's TNG uniform style in seasons 3 - 7. They were very fitted to the body but not a catsuit.

I really like the outfit she wears now. And I have noticed that her wig is different this season. Looks better. Her first season looks were a little shaggy, just look at my avatar! Hopefully they don't make her look bad in season three.

Her current uniform is a bit to much, they need to lighten it a bit so we can start concentrating on her acting, then they can do erotic scenes in the decontamination or something if they like ;)

I would like to see her with longer hair. As for the suit, not to concerned I could handle anything, from the robes to the paint on ;) ... Even though I do not think the robes would be appropriate. But not a Starfleet uniform, she is not part of starfleet.

I read what they had at st.com and it said she was getting a new catsuit. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what it looks like. The new uniform might be out of necessity for Jolene Blalock. From what I understand it isn't the most comfortable piece of clothing and she needs help to just go to the bathroom. When they changed uniforms on TNG between season 2 and 3 it was because the costumes were causing back problems for the actors. Patrick Stewart said his chiropractor had told him if he had to keep wearing it he would have permanent back problems. This could be something similar.

I really like the outfit she wears now.  And I have noticed that her wig is different this season.  Looks better.  Her first season looks were a little shaggy, just look at my avatar!  Hopefully they don't make her look bad in season three.

I would like to see her hair long, not too long, but enough too make her look more model type... I think putting her in a starfleet uniform is too much, why would she go for the sudden change after two years.... The hair I understand,

the uniform heck its all up to the directors anyway

why would she go for the sudden change after two years....

To take advantage of the "The Direction" ENT is taking you know a, while they are fixing this and that why not slap a new wig on her at the same time, kind of thing.

I really like the outfit she wears now.  And I have noticed that her wig is different this season.  Looks better.  Her first season looks were a little shaggy, just look at my avatar!  Hopefully they don't make her look bad in season three.

I would like to see her hair long, not too long, but enough too make her look more model type... I think putting her in a starfleet uniform is too much, why would she go for the sudden change after two years.... The hair I understand,

the uniform heck its all up to the directors anyway

Click for Spoiler:

since she's resigning her post with the Science Directorate it would make sense she didn't wear one of their uniforms any more - it will be another catsuit however

Personally, I'm disappointed. They have gone a long way to develop characters and add real umph to the plots. Unfortunately, doing anything about their sexist portrayal of women isn't even on their radar screen.

Give her one of those Vulcan cloaks. Though I wouldn't object to a painted on costume, hehe.

finally someone that thinks like i do. yeahya :innocent: anyone see her layout in MAXIM magazine, no its not a titty mag. but she is hot hot hot. ill stop now. lol. as far as the color of her uniform, think about it, vulcans are drab, dull, dark people, so the colors going to reflect that. so i really dont think they can do anything colorful for her. and as already stated she couldnt possibly wear a starfleet uniform. it would ruin the timeline, with spock being first.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

anyone see her layout in MAXIM magazine, no its not a titty mag. but she is hot hot hot

Bought it, seen it and OMG. That's all I have to say about that.

anyone see her layout in MAXIM magazine, no its not a titty mag. but she is hot hot hot

yeah thats about all you can say about it. my wife was looking at it, and of course as a woman,(sorry, not trying to offend any of you out there) she had to find something wrong with her, and it was, "eech what an ugly belly button". lol that was all i could do was laugh, to pick something like that out. lol. oh well. gotta love her anyway, i did marry her after all. :laugh:

apparently Wal-Mart has decided to quit carrying Maxim - anyway Jolene's cover made the Fox newscast

I would just like to say one thing about her hair. Female vulcans don't have hair that short. In the other treks, they had long hair(or at least, longer then the men).

I would just like to say one thing about her hair. Female vulcans don't have hair that short. In the other treks, they had long hair(or at least, longer then the men).

But this is 200 years earlier then we've ever seen a Vulcan woman before. This is what their style is tight now.