Sign in to follow this  
Derro

Logging Out

I click on Log Out and I get taken back to the Home page but it still display's me as Logged On.

This is just a minor problem for me but I thought I'll ask how to fix it just in case i'm wasting system resources on the server or something by being logged on all the time.

Thanks,

Derro

There's no drain on system resources if you stay logged on. I'd say you should refresh your screen once you log out and see if that changes your status.

Ok I just did that and i'm still displayed as logged on. All well if it doesn't drain the system resources than it's just a minor inconvenience.

Thank's for the help VBG.

Ok I just did that and i'm still displayed as logged on. All well if it doesn't drain the system resources than it's just a minor inconvenience.

Thank's for the help VBG.

I dont' know why your computer would keep you logged in, I believe it has something to do with your cookies settings. But it won't affect the system in ayn way, so on that respect you can rest easy.

My cookies keep logging me out with no warning or de-cloaking me. I don't want to mess with the settings though. When I mess with computers bad things happen. :(

you could always change or delete the stf.net cookie in your cookies folder which is under your personal ducouments and setttings which is under your C drive or primary drive...

Pardon my ignorance, how do you mean Playing up?

I know that both my computer at work and my laptop, Once I log on, I'm logged on till i sign off. I don't think its kept me on otherwise, but hey you never know. I do know that when I started coming to the site I did have some trouble with logging on/off but it seems that has resolved. As far as messing aroound with computers I still have no idea how to erase a cookie. :)

Doc Niel out