1. 1. Who is your favorite ENT character

• Archer
    • T'Pol
    • Tucker
    • Phlox
    • Reed
    • Sato
    • Mayweather

I can't pick a favorite. :clap: Archer T'Pol Trip Reed Phlox, their all good! I'm anxious to see where they all go next in their development.

I have to say that I like them all. Although there have been a few very weak episodes, particulary in the second season, the characters have evolved very well and complement each other nicely now. I'm just working my way through the first season again and it's quite impressive to see how naturally they've developed. The only ones I'm disappointed in are Hoshi and Mayweather. They got little time in the early days and some fans were calling for more time on screen. Well, if you compare the first season to third, they've got even less time now from what I can gather. Hopefully the writers/producers will address this next season.

The combination Tripp and T,Pol is very amusing.

Archers part is to boring, but Plox is for me the best character of Ent

She should be applauded for overcoming the Trellium-D addiction, not vilified.

Oh yeah, let's congratulate someone on overcomming a stupid decision they made that put themselves and everyone else at risk because they were selfish.

I agree with UnicornHunter, she's /not/ a victim in any way, shape or form.

Archer all the way. He just fascinates me. When I first started watching the show he really reminded me of some of the real astronauts, judging from the 3-d movie about the spacestation and the Right Stuff. He just seemed like a real person, and what a great boss to work for.

Now with season 3 and everything he had to go thru, I'm really interested to see what kind of reprecussions there will be and how he'll deal with them. He's kind of starting to remind me of Jack a little, not in the snarkiness, but in the determination to keep his people safe and the pragmatic do anything to get the job done even if its a "damn distasteful thing". And I love how sneaky he can be.

However, I have to say that I'm really tired of him spending all his time with blood running down his face. The crew really needs to find him and lock him in the sickbay for a week or so. Note to TPTB: Hurt/Comfort means that eventually you get to see people caring about each other, not just keep hurting them with no end in site.