Sign in to follow this  
mrskirk

Haven't seen much of mrskirk lately....

I don't know if anybody noticed, but I haven't been around much lately. The reason is this: a sudden financial crisis forced me to sell my computer. Although I like my new job, they have been cutting back on my hours lately...I only worked 30 hours last week, for example. Because of that, I was a few bucks short on my car payment, and had to sell the computer to make up the difference! I'm looking for other employment, just in case the situation with my current employer doesn't improve, and I hope to have my own (laptop) computer very soon. Until then, I will occassionally visit via my local library's computer, like I'm doing now!

I have noticed your absense Mrs Kirk..Well, I hope your job and financial situation improve real soon..That's a shame that you had to sell your computer..I guess you can't drive a computer around.. :blink: We all need wheels..Well, I hope you'll be OK Mrs K...I'll hold out hope for the best..

Talk to you soon.. :clap:

I also noticed. Glad you found a way to get back on line, at least occasionally. Hope things start getting better soon.

I wondered where you'd gone. Sorry to hear about the job situation and I hope everything will start to work out for you soon. Good luck. :blink:

I had noticed too, I hope everything starts looking up for you. We miss you. :blink:

Yeah, me too, I wondered where my fellow captain's wife had gone...

Nice to hear from you again B)

I hope you will have your new computer soon so that you can pay more visits to our wonderful little place here. :blink: :clap:

Edited by Mrs.Picard