Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

Are You Tough?

Alot of men, and women, will say they are tough. Football players (American)and Rugby players will say they are the toughest athletes in the world. when was the last time a Rugby player or a football player jumped into a Rodeo ring and got thrown around, stomped on, and gored by a Bull? Okay, so they may have done it once. but can they do it all night? a Football or Rugby player might sit out if they bruise a hamstring or twist a knee. Some bullfighters have broken their necks and backs multiple times and still go out there. these men are the ULTIMATE extreme athletes. and they don't get paid nearly as much as...say...Randy Moss

That's because stupidity doesn't pay off.

As for me, i'm tough enuf to survive a fight.

Hmmm, when I hear the word bull fighter I think matador. But I have never heard the word bullfighter in context of a rodeo - bull wrestling maybe or even clowns (now talk about an under appreciated profession - their job is distract an angry bull).

IMO, extreme athletes are wimps at the really tough stuff.

Hmmm, when I hear the word bull fighter I think matador.  But I have never heard the word bullfighter in context of a rodeo - bull wrestling maybe or even clowns (now talk about an under appreciated profession - their job is distract an angry bull).

IMO, extreme athletes are wimps at the really tough stuff.

these Bullfighters are the descendants, so to speak, of the Rodeo clown. they don't wear makeup, but they do the same job, except they are more focused on the bull than the crowd.