Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rash

Hi There!

Hey there guys. Interesting, I've been ST fan for quite some time but haven't heard of this forum before.

Well, I'm Andre, 22, from Sao Paulo - Brazil. I study electrical engineering. I love movies, computer, sci-fi, friends, humm I think that's 99% of my free time already. :( Oh, how could I forget, I love music too. I listen to all kinds of music (really), but the ones I like most is Sonata Arctica, Nightwish and Linkin Park.

My favourite ST movie: First Contact

My favourite ST series: Enterprise and TNG (although the Borgs on Voyager are cool too, and Voyager has the best season finale EVER!)

My favourite ST character: well better not say, it would be unfair. I like ST mainly because of its charismatic characters. :(

Anyway, nice to be here. :o

WELCOME ABOARD!!!! :o

HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY :(

:(

Hey there guys. Interesting, I've been ST fan for quite some time but haven't heard of this forum before.

Well, I'm Andre, 22, from Sao Paulo - Brazil. I study electrical engineering. I love movies, computer, sci-fi, friends, humm I think that's 99% of my free time already. :dude: Oh, how could I forget, I love music too. I listen to all kinds of music (really), but the ones I like most is Sonata Arctica, Nightwish and Linkin Park.

My favourite ST movie: First Contact

My favourite ST series: Enterprise and TNG (although the Borgs on Voyager are cool too, and Voyager has the best season finale EVER!)

My favourite ST character: well better not say, it would be unfair. I like ST mainly because of its charismatic characters. B)

Anyway, nice to be here. :clap:

Welcome aboard Rash :blink:

Nice to have you here. :look:lastresort.jpg42.gif

The Adventures of STF.net

:o Rash welcome :laugh: i love the borg :o an am sure your gonna enjoy ur stay....mine has been very welcomeing upto now :bow:

hope life in brazil is good...would realy like to vist one day ..

happy post'in ¤-¤ peace