• Riker
    • Sulu
    • Picard
    • Trip
    • Worf
    • LaForge
    • Sisko

Finally Tom Paris is off, HAHA!

But now I don't know who to vote against, I feel like the chimp that waited patiently with his twig down the anthole trying to get that last ant and now that I've eaten it I'm disappointed because it was just a stinking ant. :P

I can't vote Trip off, my friend Christie has a crush on him and she'd kill me. I went with Sulu even though I really like him. This is getting really hard now. ohwell.gif

I can't vote Trip off, my friend Christie has a crush on him and she'd kill me. I went with Sulu even though I really like him. This is getting really hard now. ohwell.gif

How could you vote off Sulu! He's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.. COOL!

There was a time I would care you guys are voting off Trip - it will be interesting to see who makes it to the final three. I have a guess who the final two will be - I think when it gets to the final two we should up it to ten votes. Just a thought?

How could you vote off Sulu! He's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... COOL!

I know, I don't know who to vote for anymore, I love everyone that's left. :lol: I've been reduced to eeny meeny miny mo :P