Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Something I Spotted

I was watching Rules of Acquisition last night and spotted an editing error. If you look below the blue arrow that I added you will see where the actor's spot has been marked on the floor with red tape.

PDVD_774.JPG

That seems like a kinda big boo-boo. Was it on screen very long? I have to admit that when I first saw the episode I missed it, but I'll watch for it next time!

I missed it the first time around too. I will have to watch it again to see the minor error. If that's the only mistake then they are doing good.

The scene lasted a minute or two. I've seen others in the past, all minor errors. They're fun to spot and they happen in all TV shows I'm sure.

There was the one that I posted last year where Sisko is testifying in a trial. One second he's a commander then a second later he's a Captain.

Hmm.... interesting...

Finding errors in movies and tv shows is so fun...

:naughty:

Yea like tuvok having three pips and being a lieutenant commander in the first season and having two pips and being lieutenant in the others till promoted...

Someone had an error...

Hey, good eye, VBG! I missed that one, and I'm sure I've seen that episode multiple times. :tear:

That is one of my favorite episodes and I watch it at least once a week, but I had never caught that before. Good catch VBG.

Thats funny! I was watching an episode recently where Kira and Sisko were fighting against eachother to take over the station. Towards the end Sisko ditches his com badge in a hallway. When Kira catches up with him it shows Sisko with his com badge again and then the next scene with him shows it's gone again. Have you seen that one VBG?

Nice work, VaBeachGuy!

Errors like that cool to look for. I look at moviemistakes.com everyday and I find it fascinating.

Errors like that are unavoidable. It just goes to show you that film and television are not an exact science.