Sign in to follow this  
bevfanK

Least fave ep.

What are everyones least favorite episodes??

Hmm lets see mine are,

any second season episodes... :laugh:

"Code of Honor" I found it kind of wierd

"Skin of Evil" *Beware of the black slime*

"Final Mission" sappy, Wes episode.. nuf said B)

"Devils Due" this one has always bugged me

"Lessons" One word "Nella" *gag*

"The Perfect Mate" Once again it just has always bugged me

all hail Bev!! :laugh:

You and I agree on many of your choices, I would add; When the Bough Breaks, Pen Pals, of course SoG, The Ensigns of Command, Allegiance, Ménage a Trois, The Loss, Half a Life, Conundrum, Ethics, True Q, Gambit, Homeward, Bloodlines.

Well Shades of Grey is my main episode I didn't like....and don't kill me here...."The Inner Light" is really boring to me **snore!**!

There really isn't too many episodes that bother me...more like certain scenes or certain characters that I don't like(MADDOX FOR ONE!!! B) :laugh::laugh: !)

From Each Season:

Season 1: Justice (I actually like Code of Honor

Season 2: Pen Pals

Season 3: Tin Man (To the guy who said Ensigns of Command, Why? )

Season 4: Devils Due

Season 5: Imaginary Friend

Season 6: Man of the People

Season 7: Force of Nature

I disagree and agree with some of the original choices.

As for my choices, almost all of them are in the first season. Let's see, Home Soil, Too Short A Season, and Code Of Honor.

The Naked Now

Code of Honor

When the Bough Breaks

The Child

Ménage à Troi

Galaxy's Child

The Perfect Mate

Masks

Genesis

Eye of the Beholder

Sub Rosa

Mostly Genesis and The Child. I can't stand those two.

Angel One...I just really hate that episode. Not just for story sake, but when TNG was still doing reruns on syndication some one at our local tv station messed up and this episode got shown three days in a row. Also Shades of Grey because I hate lousy clip shows.

I can't stand Shades of Grey and Violations. Other than that, I can deal with them (but those are two I wouldn't watch unless you paid me :laugh:)

What was wrong with Devil's Due, Pen Pals, Tin Man and Skin of Evil? Those are some of my 2nd/3rd favourites :laugh: (And I'm serious when I say not because of Data. Just curious as to why you dont like them)

I agree Shades of Grey was bad. It was just a cheap clipshow. I did not like Skin Of Evil mainly because I feel they could of written Yar out better than that and they never really explained where the "tat monster"

came from. Pus the tar thing looked ridiculous. :angry:

I agree Shades of Grey was bad. It was just a cheap clipshow.  I did not like Skin Of Evil mainly because I feel they could of written Yar out better than that and they never really explained where the "tat monster"

came from.  Pus the tar thing looked ridiculous. :angry:

In some ways having Tasha die like that showed how dangerous things were in space and it showed that Starfleet personnel don't always die heroically.

Hmm lets see mine are,

any second season episodes... :D

"Final Mission" sappy, Wes episode.. nuf said :angry:

all hail Bev!! :lol:

Well I seem to like some of the ones you don't, but then I like the earlier seasons of TNG the best, when in complete contrast to you. Oh well.

I have to agree with Alterego about Gambit, also Disaster, The Outcast, Ensign Ro, Dark Page, Journey's End, Homeward. I am sure there are worse episodes that I can think of but it is very difficult as TNG was such a good show and had more good episodes than bad. The one thing that I did seriously dislike was the musical score that came around the last few years of the show, it seemed very dull and quite possibly ruined my enjoyment of certain episodes that I might have found better.

all the bad ones have all been mentioned I think, so I can't really add anything, just say that my least favorites, were shades of grey, violations, code of honor, justice.

oh yeah i also didn't really like man of the people... i don't know why exactly, I just didn't.

I hated any of the episodes that delt with klingon politics.  They were always so boring.

I didn't hate them...but they aren't my favorites for the same reason you dislike them...they get boring.

Hmm lets see mine are,

any second season episodes... :laugh:

"Final Mission" sappy, Wes episode.. nuf said :blink:

all hail Bev!! :huh:

Well I seem to like some of the ones you don't, but then I like the earlier seasons of TNG the best, when in complete contrast to you. Oh well.

I have to agree with Alterego about Gambit, also Disaster, The Outcast, Ensign Ro, Dark Page, Journey's End, Homeward. I am sure there are worse episodes that I can think of but it is very difficult as TNG was such a good show and had more good episodes than bad. The one thing that I did seriously dislike was the musical score that came around the last few years of the show, it seemed very dull and quite possibly ruined my enjoyment of certain episodes that I might have found better.

Ensign Ro and Disaster are great episodes in my opinion, especially Disaster. Worf with Keiko was hilarious and Troi in command of the bridge was interesting. I liked how each section had an unlikely pairing.

Ensign Ro and Disaster are great episodes in my opinion, especially Disaster. Worf with Keiko was hilarious and Troi in command of the bridge was interesting. I liked how each section had an unlikely pairing.

I agree, I like both those episodes. Disaster somehow became much funnier after I had kids. :laugh:

I hated any of the episodes that delt with klingon politics.  They were always so boring.

I wouldn't use the word hate, but I agree those were some of my least favorites.

I can't remember all of my favorite episodes' names, There are wo I can remember is The best of the both worlds part 1 and 2. ;)

Ok, I hated:

Skin of Evil--Made me cry for 15 minutes.

Code of Honour--No reason, but I didn't like it.

Justice--Unfair to Wesley!!

Angel One--Just not a very good ep. Besides, Riker looked dumb.

I so agree! <_< I also hated Frame of Mind. It was confusing and stupid in my opinion.

I so agree! <_< I also hated Frame of Mind. It was confusing and stupid in my opinion.

Frame of Mind wasn't bad, but it was a "disturbing" episode.

I'm sorry but I don't know the episode name. It was the one where you saw the ship blow up then the time line started again,the ship blew up then it started again. You get the picture i'm sure, in the end Riker saved the day with his uniform pips. It just did my head in a little as it kept going around and was the same over and over again. If anyone knows the episode name(from my very sketchy plot outline <_< ) and would be kind enough to post it that would be great. :unsure:

that's kind of hard...

the Lwaxana troi episodes...

Wesley episodes....

The skin of Evil....

My least favourite episodes off the top of my head are Code of Honour, Loud as a Whisper, Shades of Grey and Justice....possibly The Naked Now although it has also been a long time since I have seen that episode. I am sure there are others that are not high on the list but for the most part I liked all TNG episodes.

(note: The one thing that still sticks in my mind as far as The Naked Now is concerned is the image of data romancing with Lt. Yar...this was an eye opener as far as the undeveloped character of Data, as well as him becoming intoxicated by the virus in the first place...that situation would never have arisen in Seasons 5, 6 or 7!)

I'm sorry but I don't know the episode name. It was the one where you saw the ship blow up then the time line started again,the ship blew up then it started again. You get the picture i'm sure, in the end Riker saved the day with his uniform pips. It just did my head in a little as it kept going around and was the same over and over again. If anyone knows the episode name(from my very sketchy plot outline  :clap: ) and would be kind enough to post it that would be great. :wub:

I think you are talkin about Cause and Effect..

I really liked that episode.

Another that I would rank in the "Least Favorite" is the one where Wesley comes back and quits Star Fleet. I can't think of the title off the top of my head but that episode really made me dislike his character even more from then on.

I saw his total lack of regard for the safety of the landing party to be something worthy of severe punishment.