• Charmed
    • Friends
    • The Simpsons
    • Farscape
    • Andromeda
    • Red Dwarf
    • Smallville
    • Will and Grace

I like Smallville greatly at the moment. At first I thought that it was just gouing to be a mushy teen romance thing with a sci-fi theme but it has proved itself as being a well thought out series with a good future and touching story lines. I like Friends purely because it is familiar and you need not think for half an hour on the sofa. Will and Grace is new to me and i've startred to watch it on the recommendation of others. Farscape and Andromeda i dont really like. The Simpsons speaks for themselves: flippin brilliant even after all these years. Stargate is boring but fills an hour. Charmed has started to grow on me and Buffy is ok too. When i'm bored. Toddles! :laugh: K

I voted for "Charmed" I always like shows that can make me laugh.. "Charmed" makes me laugh long and hard.. :laugh: B)

all hail Bev!! :laugh:

I love Will & Grace! The whole cast do such a terrific job. I see that Eric McCormack was again recently honoured by an organization for his non-stereotypical portrayal of Will Truman. He's terrific.

I have to say that Will and Grace is one of the worst US shows in recent years, to me the humour is not witty or humorous and seems very low brow. Now don't take that to be an insult to anyone who likes the show as it is my opinion of the quality of the show only. I have even found that Friends only has some moments or the odd episode that is truely funny, like that one where Ross could not get on his leather trousers. I really liked Spin City when Michael J. Fox was in it and was truely saddened to hear about his illness as he was a part of the 80s as a decade in which I grew up. But my favourite US comedy has to be the Simpsons and Futurama, both are witty and appeal to many ages.

Anyway a show that I really like and one that I noticed did not get a mention is:

DOCTOR WHO

But my all time favourite (other than Star Trek) is The Twilight Zone (1950s) and my favourite show that is still running and is not Trek has to be as was said before, the Simpsons and Futurama.

I voted the Simpsons, (see avatar) but also like Red Dwarf but only the older Episodes

I love your avatar! :laugh::laugh:

I voted Buffy the Vampire Slayer...it was a cute funny show, even though it was supposed to be a drama. Some of my favorite episodes are "Hush", "Once More With Feeling"(and yes, I DO have the soundtrack to this), and the Thanksgiving Episode. I haven;t been wathcing the show because of the new time slot(here in Florida it comes on after 11pm) and the series has been slowly going down hill since about season5 or 6.

I voted friends, but I didnt reaslise the simpsons was on there...oh well, both, I think...(Friends only because it's new. The Simpsons, however, will always be funny no matter how many times I see it).

I love Will & Grace!  The whole cast do such a terrific job.  I see that Eric McCormack was again recently honoured by an organization for his non-stereotypical portrayal of Will Truman.  He's terrific.

Wills actually the only person I like watching in that show, for that reason. THe others are just so stereotypical I could scream (IMO) I love Karen, though. Pure evil :devil:

I voted Buffy the Vampire Slayer...it was a cute funny show, even though it was supposed to be a drama. Some of my favorite episodes are "Hush", "Once More With Feeling"(and yes, I DO have the soundtrack to this), and the Thanksgiving Episode. I haven;t been wathcing the show because of the new time slot(here in Florida it comes on after 11pm) and the series has been slowly going down hill since about season5 or 6.

My housemates have the soundtrack as well and i've heard it a gi-zillion times! arrrrrgh!!!

Really enjoying the Dead Zone, but also like Buffy, Angel, Stargate, Smallville, ER, but my all time favourite is Red Dwarf... if you haven't seen the show- give it a try ... :tear: