Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doc Niel

Postcards From The Edge

Thanks RC! I was having the problems and it work for me. :roflmao::roflmao:

Thanks RC and Odie. I'll have to wait a little later on tonight when i get back to the Q. But I think between you, RC and Nik I might be able to get it accomplished. My biggest problem right now is cutting the picture down to size so it could post as a new avatar.

Thank you all again.

Doc Niel out

Will do. I wanted to do that yesterday, but I ran into slight problem. Severe Thunder storm caused random power outages in the area last night. I was at a friends house when they( friends) were trying to get me off the computer so it wouldn't have any problems. When I headed back to the Q, I was not surprised that the base had a power failure. What I was surpised about was the fact that it was still out when I got back, came on and then went back out again. It sucks, but what else can I do. If I don't get a chance to do it this weekend, I'll be able to do it on Monday. Remember please everyon, that I am just a user(as my spook friends like to term it) so, after a while it all becomes greek to me :laugh:

Hi Doc Whats Up IN Your End Of The Med Field?

RC

Is Great See Most Deff Can Help You

Let me wish them a happy birthday to

Not enough credit is given to them

For thoose who read this it the medical corps Bday.

THEY GIVE THERE LIVES TO SAVE LIVES

thank you my friend. It is very hot, humid, and we've been having thunder storms. The usual time of my life here in D.C.

I think Between RC, ODIE and Nik, I'll be good to go. Just wish I could go to the Ball, :laugh:

Sorry To Hear You Cant Go.

If I was I the Service I guess I would Be A Medic. Taken All The Courses And Passed Near The Top To Be A Nurse Never Taken My State Tests.

Still a nurse Assistant. all my friends say you Idiot take the test .

But I like The One on One I get Doing what I do

Yes Could Make Lots more money But love what iam doing now

Got a lot of flack from friends saying your a guy you want to be a nurse?

Answered back what are Hospitals full of They said nurses I said HEE HEE

You know and thats what counts in the end. If I wanted to advance ( my rate kina stinks when you get to e-5) I would change rate. But I love what I do, even now I hate Admin stuff, But I still love being a corpsman.

Well anyway, I am off for the weekend to see My son. Hoope every one has a great weekend and if nothing else. EVERYone HAVE a GREAT Fathers DAy.

Doc Niel Sends

[shadow=]Hello to one and all.[/shadow]

Hey, Just wanted to let every one know that even though I wasn't here in person last week, :eek::eek: I was here in spirit. :hug: .

Last week was great. It was nice to share my life with someone who not only cares about me, but her feelings haven't changed in 4 years. My feelings still haven't changed for her either. We still must wait to get together in the same place.

:o :eek::tear:

[shadow=]Hello to one and all.[/shadow]

Hey, Just wanted to let every one know that even though I wasn't here in person last week, :tear:  :eek: I was here in spirit. :o .

Last week was great. It was nice to share my life with someone who not only cares about me, but her feelings haven't changed in 4 years. My feelings still haven't changed for her either. We still must wait to get together in the same place.

:eek:  :hug:  :o

I am glad to hear that you had a great week last week. I hope you can see her more! :eek:

How very true. Only time will tell. It will not be long before you two are together. :theforce:

This is what I have hoped and prayed for everyday for 4 years. and I must wait till next year but she is well worth the waiting. :nono::bow: :blink: :bow:

You better not make the same mistake again or she might not forgive you the next time.

Hey every one I'm back. Work has been busy but productive and my laptop runs on windows 98 and runs very slowly. S-L-O-W-L-Y! Slowly. anyway, my life is slowy getting back together, Happy thoughts :o :dude: :o

Anyway my new Kilt is being made currently. So I'm happy about that too. I'll have to post some pics when it gets delievered to me. 7 more months before I leave D.C. to go to San Diego for school. Hopefully I'll be able to stay there and start my life over again. Only time will tell how things go but from where i'm standing My grass is really green again.

I can't wait to see the pics on the kilt. :) :) :)