Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Which Character Do You WANT To Lose?

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which Character Do You WANT To Lose?

• Archer
    • Trip
    • T'Pol
    • Reed
    • Hoshi
    • Phlox
    • Mayweather

I voted Archer. <_< I just don't particularly care for his character. I don't like him, but I don't hate him - it's just so so. :nono: I want T'Pol to stay just to see how things turn out with Trip :eek: , but otherwise I'd want to give her the boot. :eek:

I'm with you Unicorn Hunter (and the majority it seems) every week T'Pol is more of a travesty to Vulcan culture and if she gets the axe I will be delighted. :(

I saw Linda Park and Tom Hardy in a play in London last week and that girl can act - it is a pity she is so under-utilised.

I really don't like T'pol. I've tried to give her a chance but I just dont like her character. There is nothing wrong with being and individual but I always thought Vulcans carried themselves with a degree of dignity that T'Pol does not have. After she admitted her problem to the doctor she should have been relieved. If she joins SF that will be another count against this otherwise decent show.

Edited by Admiral Kirk

I don't want to lose any. For me Trip, T'Pol and Archer (especially now that he is less moralistic and more aggressive due to the situation in season three) along with Reed are the best and all deserve the most screen time. Although having said that I do like Phlox a lot as well.

Guest Mike_Hines01

I like all the characters in Enterprise, so I'm not going to vote.

None, they ALL mean something to me. Killing off an underused character and replacing it with an even lesser known underused character would be more senseless than having underused characters in the first place but if someone HAS to go then I'm hoping it's another Macco.

:naughty: