Sign in to follow this  
Tal

Air Rade Shelters

I was just wondering if someone could tell me were i could go to find out the locations of some Air Raid shelters. The reason i ask is because i have just heard that there is supposed to be a shelter on my street and the entrance is beryed under my nanas garden and because she wont let me dig it up i want to find out if its true or not.

Thanks for any help

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

:thumbs:

Maybe if you have a town hall? Or an Assessor's office? They may have maps you could look at. That's what you want, maps.

I was just wondering if someone could tell me were i could go to find out the locations of some Air Raid shelters. The reason i ask is because i have just heard that there is supposed to be a shelter on my street and the entrance is beryed under my nanas garden and because she wont let me dig it up i want to find out if its true or not.

Thanks for any help

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

:)

That sounds pretty cool. I'd be very interested in knowing what you found out on this.

Same for me. That would be an interesting thing if it is true, especially if you can ever get in there and see if there was anything left behind.