Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Important Announcement

Important Announcement

As must of you probably noticed --- Spacetigger has been added to the "Forum Led by" text. I will be stepping aside, and Spacetigger will be the leader of the StarTrekFans.net's Official Star Trek Trivia. It has been a lot of fun and I can't thank all of you enough. Due to a move and the inevitability of life getting busier ---- I feel that it would be best for Spacetigger to take over. I also feel that --- because I haven't been keeping up with Enterprise and haven't watched much Star Trek these past few months --- that all of the participants are missing out. It hinders my ability to ask higher quality Star Trek questions.

However, I won't be gone completely. I will be a secondary host. Spacetigger will be the primary host of the message board trivia. I will host the chat room trivia sessions. (So you still have to put up with me, sorry.) Once in a while I might even chip in on the message board questions....... And I'll still be the mod of Trek News and the Klingon Embassy. I'll also still do Trek-News-Talk in the chat room. :force:

There will be some kind of transition period. Spacetigger is going to be managing your scores and so forth. So he'll have to create a spreadsheet. So please bear with us.

(If you have any questions, then you are more then welcome to ask...)

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

I'm sad and happy simulaneously... ST, I really like your organization... MQ I really like trivia chats you host... It's a win-win-lose situation... :thumbs:

I don't know either if I should be happy or sad. :P

I'm sorry to hear that you are stepping down, MQ, it has always been a pleasure answering your trivia questions :( :)

On the other hand, I also like the idea of ST doing trivia now. :unsure:

:) B) = :)

Thats sad news MQ,let me say the few times i have been in i have always had a good time and shall miss you in the trivia,but i am sure spacetigger will carry on where you left off :unsure:

Like I said ---- I'll still be hosting the chat room trivia sessions. Spacetigger will be doing the message board trivia and he will be the primary host. However, once in a while I'll chip into the message board.

So I'll really never be gone.... I'm a secondary Star Trek trivia host.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com