Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

Scientists Find Deadly Chemical In Water Supply!

Scientist Jim Enykricet has issued a statement saying that the chemical Dihydrogen Monoxide is a hazardous substance, and is unsafe for human consumption....and yes, this is in the Cotton Candy Factory for a reason!

Scientist Jim Enykricet has issued a statement saying that the chemical Dihydrogen Monoxide is a hazardous substance, and is unsafe for human consumption....and yes, this is in the Cotton Candy Factory for a reason!

I agree! Whole body exposure to Dihydrogen Monoxide for a long enough period of time can result in breathing difficulties, asphyxiation, and death. Human consumption of a large enough dose can cause hyponatremia, kidney failure, and death..... nasty stuff.

Because, CJLP. two reasons

• Dihydrogen Monoxide is expressed in chemical terms as H2O
  • Jim Enykricet is a reorganising of a charactor's name from Pinoccio

Basically, dihydrogen monoxide is water. I heard about this being a joke on a radio station around my area, it's really pathetic that people can't figure it out just by how it's spelled. I mean, it's DIhydrogen MONOxide, as in TWO hydrogen atoms and ONE oxygen atom combined, aka water, duuuh!!!!!!!!! :dude:

Did anyone see the article a while back about the California town that wanted Dihydrogen Monoxide banned?

I'll have to dig around and see if I can find the article. Funny stuff.

Did anyone see the article a while back about the California town that wanted Dihydrogen Monoxide banned?

I'll have to dig around and see if I can find the article. Funny stuff.

I think I saw something about a petition in some city on "Penn and Teller's B***S***!" on Showtime. OMG it was funny! I guess a lot of people don't speak "science".

Oh, yeah, I've heard that joke before, but they didn't tell me it was H2O or even Dihydrogen Monoxide, but I knew it was water and I got it... so HA!!! :force: Edited by -Harry Kim-

This thread reminds me of the time I went into a NaturalWonders store and had the clerk search the stockroom for Kryptonite. :force: Very funny thread. :hug: