Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim Phaserman

New Office, New Responsibilities...

Yesterday I moved into a new office. we moved alot of heavy stuff in there. I dropped a desk on my left foot, which landed on my big toe. damned thing didn't break, but it bled like crazy.

How come this is in Party Loco? Have lots of parties at work Jim? :flex: Yea, I've dropped alot of stuff on my big toes too. :) Isn't is funny how the pain takes a few seconds to hit, then YYYEEEEOOOOWWWW!!! :flex: Gives you a few seconds to prepare yourself :rofl: So what is this thread about anyway? Job? Work? Big toes? Pain? Lots of opportunity to go OFF TOPIC :blink: Happens alot , don't worry about it :laugh:

it's mostly about my new office and new responsibilities, which are indicitive that I am well on my way to new collar devices. by the way, thanks to a wonderful nurse that I happen to know, I can confirm that my toe is broken.

I walked into work and I found that someone was messing with my uniform that I keep there. they put a bronze star on my purple heart ribbon, with a note saying..

"In recognition for the sacrifice of your left big toe and for blood shed in the battle to move your desk, you are hereby awarded a Purple Heart, Bronze Star in lieu of second award.

signed,

the Desk"

I didn't know an officer can do doing physical labor. <_< I hope your toe will get better soon.

that's a questionable habit I picked up when I was enlisted, Odie. luckily for my toe, I've been able to get away with wearing my boots most of the time. alot more comfortable.

that's a questionable habit I picked up when I was enlisted, Odie. luckily for my toe, I've been able to get away with wearing my boots most of the time. alot more comfortable.

I had a sneaker chit once on a ship. So many where people where very envious.