Sign in to follow this  
Carrion

Which Series Will End Better Seinfeld Or Freinds?

Seinfeld or Freinds finale?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Seinfeld or Freinds finale?

• Seinfeld
    • Freinds

Well I hate "Freinds" and love "Seinfeld" the show about nothing. I still remember the final episode of Seinfeld everyone from the past came back to judge the group and other halarious stuff while Freinds....well Freinds sucked from the beginning. Lame characters, story, bad comedy and bad actors kept the show in its grave. Seinfled will always rock the grave!!!

Seinfield was dry for me and hardly ever funny, While friends was truly a great sitcom, it's finale was funny, sad, and well just great.

I like both shows to an extent, but the sienfeld finale single-handedly ruined the entire show. I choose Friends.

I choose *Friends* in a heart beat and that's all I'm going to say because it

just doesn't matter and I don't want a war either, also I'm not into bashing shows that I don't like when I know millions of other do! :laugh:

Well, since I've never heard of Seinfield and I love Friends then thats gets my vote.

Stardate:214352.9

OMG HOW COULD YOU HAVE NOT HEARD OF SEINFELD!!!!!!! :blink: :flex::rofl:

Seinfeld hands down.There isnt even a comparsion here.Friends sucked soo much it wasnt even funny.When I heard they were ending it I jumped for joy.TV just got a little better with that horrible show off the air.Friends was nothing but a crappy copy of Seinfeld. :flex:

The ending of seinfeld was soo great

Click for Spoiler:

I loved the little ironic things they had at the end.Like how the Judges name was Art Vandelay and how the last thing Jerry said to george in the series was the same thing as the first thing he said in the series. "that button is in the wrong place"

I mean, who is better than Kramer?

Nobody is better than Kramer.But George sure comes close. Newman comes in third.

UH OH  I feel a 'WAR' coming on

I do too and I will defend Seinfeld to the DEATH!!!! :laugh:

post-21-1084083368.jpg

Edited by Goose

Sienfeld for me hands down, I just couldn't bring myself to care about Friends after they booted Marcel. :naughty:

I voted for Friends even though I didn't watch it. I don't think it is possible for a series finale to be worse than Seinfeld's so I had to vote for Friends. And yes, I did enjoy watching Seinfeld. The finale was so disappointing and dumb though.

BTW, Marcel wasn't booted from the show. He left to make movies (seriously!!!).

Last Episode of Seinfeld Boring. Get lost it was one of the all time classics and best. Freinds sucked because the ending was to emotional, seinfeld went down with a mountain full of lafs!!!

Stardate:214358.9

Its tied at 6.

Calling all Seinfeld Fans we must pull ahead!!!THE KRAMER CALLS TO YOU.COSMO NEEDS YOU!!!

HEY BUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I jsut go crazy over Seinfeld

Seinfeld sucks, it's dull dry humour i makesw me sick.

Friends is a great comedy sitcom, and it's no wonder it's lasted so long.

Like i mentioned in one of Jeanways latest threads, Me and Nem, like minded :thumbs:

I liked both shows, but I think the Seinfeld ending was really bad. I was hoping it would be about them getting that show on NBC. The Friends ending I liked better.