Sign in to follow this  
MrPsychic

In Line Skates

How many of you have in-line skated/roller bladed? It was an... interesting experience for me. When I tried them on at the store, I ran into a wall, then at home I ran into a light pole outside...

I've got inline skates, and enjoy them. They keep me busy when the ice is off the pond.

I love rollerblades. They are so much fun. I don't have a pair that fits anymore though so I need to go get some this summer. But it's loads of fun and a good exercise. It's a really fun thing to do with friends.

How many of you have in-line skated/roller bladed?  It was an... interesting experience for me.  When I tried them on at the store, I ran into a wall, then at home I ran into a light pole outside...

:laugh: :P :P sounds like your either in love or a very bad skater :P :P Good Luck :P

How many of you have in-line skated/roller bladed?  It was an... interesting experience for me.  When I tried them on at the store, I ran into a wall, then at home I ran into a light pole outside...

:P :P :P sounds like your either in love or a very bad skater :laugh: :P Good Luck :P

well, I'm used to ice skating, so the way you start skating on ice is to push off on the front. doing that on roller blades makes you fall forward....

I love it. Haven't done it in a long time, but since I started when I was really young, I caught on quick enough. Still not very good at stopping the right way, though. :laugh:

I'm pretty good at it. Must be because I used to play hockey. It's not much different. Sure, stopping and starting is, but the rest is exactly the same. It's a blast.

I love rollerblading. :laugh: Don't give up MrPsychic, you'll get the hang of them.

I've got rollerblades and I love going down to the beach and rollerblading up and down the boardwalk. It's really good exercise and I actually think they are easier to use then rollerskates. I always have fun when blading.