Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

The Wit and Wisdom of Commander Tucker

I love the "If you don't move in the next five seconds I am going to shoot you in the *buttocks*"

Instant classic that one was.

I love the "If you don't move in the next five seconds I am going to shoot you in the *buttocks*"

ROFL! That's it, I'm watching more Enterprise. :look:

I expect that line to be up there with some of the classic moments in trek that will be discussed for years to come.

I about fell over when I heard this one lol

Yes, and what really made it classic was when he started counting and digging in his bag to get out his phase pistol. :look:

I about fell over when I heard this one lol

Yes, and what really made it classic was when he started counting and digging in his bag to get out his phase pistol. :look:

What episode is this? My sister is kind enough to usually tape them for me so I can get caught up later. I really want to see this now.

W

hat episode is this? My sister is kind enough to usually tape them for me so I can get caught up later. I really want to see this now.

It is "Breech" it was the one that was on last week.

W
hat episode is this? My sister is kind enough to usually tape them for me so I can get caught up later. I really want to see this now.

It is "Breech" it was the one that was on last week.

Cool, thanks! :look:

Who can forget the episode (I thought it was Rogue Planet, but I think I was wrong) where they are making the recording to send to the earth school, and the question of "How do you use the bathroom in space" and Archer says it sounds like a question for Trip. Trip has Hoshi mute the recording and looks at Archer and says "A Poop question sir?" Then later makes the comment of "Their going to think I am the sanitation engineer."

Alright, alright, I'll start watching! (Come on dsbs, you can do it...)

Doesn't sound too bad, actually.

Alright, alright, I'll start watching! (Come on dsbs, you can do it...)

Doesn't sound too bad, actually.

I've only seen a few episodes, but what I've seen is pretty good. I'm going to try to get caught up this summer.

Trip to Archer in Singularity; "I'm gonna build you a THRONE!."

LOL! I love Trip in that episode! :laugh:

Trip in Singularity is priceless, his speaches about how important the captains chair really is and "I'm going to make you a THRONE" are hilarious..

Also from Unexpected: "I'm the Chief Engineer. I spent years earning that position -- I never had any intention of becoming a workin' mother!"

He had a lot of great lines in Singularity - "bag full 'o cats" was my favorite. I also liked it when Archer says to him, ".... you don't know anything about writing" and Trip comes back with "I'm not the only one!"

One of my all-time fav. Trip lines is also from Fallen Hero: "Rule No. 1: you've got to be seen to get noticed and I plan on gettin' noticed!"

I also loved it in The Bounty (opening scene) when Trip teases Archer:

Trip: I didn't slip! Those rocks gave way the minute I stepped on them.

Archer: I walked on the same rocks you did.

Trip: Well maybe you loosened them... you DO weigh a few kilos more than I do. (With that sly smile.)