Sign in to follow this  
Lady Luthien

My Fantasy Art

Here is my art.I dont draw Star Trek though because I cant draw that but I usually draw fantasy art mostly the Lord of the Rings and Final Fantasy,well Im not soo good but I hope you all like it!

Final Fantasy XII:

http://photopile.com/photos/dreamspirals/luthien/116788.jpg

Glorfindel an elf from The Silmarillion by Tolkien:

http://photopile.com/photos/dreamspirals/luthien/116787.jpg

ooh my thanks! :naughty: I was afraid to post them really bcuz there are a lot of good drawers outthere who are better than I.

You can draw way better then I can. The only thing I can draw are stick figures.

Those drawings are very good Luthien much better than anything i can draw,i hope you put some more up :naughty:

Edited by DutchDebbie

Nice drawings luthien,you should not be so modest they are really good :drool:

Your drawings are really excellent Luthien, I hope that you will be able to put some more on in the future. :drool:

Have you had any instruction Luthien? You do have a special style. I like it :drool: I don't have the courage to put mine up yet, but maybe this will inspire me, thanks for sharing, they are very nice. :drool:

Wow..Nice drawings Luthien..Thanks for sharing them with us. I hope that you continue to draw and post them on this site.. :drool:

Thanks!

When I have time I will put some more drawings up,but I have been taking a look through all the other topics and there are some people here that are a lot better than I so...

ooh my thanks! :( I was afraid to post them really bcuz there are a lot of good drawers outthere who are better than I.

You can draw way better then I can. The only thing I can draw are stick figures.

Me too, I can only draw stick figures...

Your drawings do have a unique style..........like Vincent van Gogh! Except yours are appreciated now!

hehe thanks! Vincent van Gogh was also from my country,maybe Im a distant relative who knows :laugh: Just kidding

Your drawings do have a unique style..........like Vincent van Gogh! Except yours are appreciated now!

hehe thanks! Vincent van Gogh was also from my country,maybe Im a distant relative who knows :laugh: Just kidding

You never know.......... :flowers: :unsure: