Sign in to follow this  
ARMS

You Might Be A Trekkie!

1. If you've ever been in a fist fight over who is better Captain Picard or Captain Kirk...

2. If you think that Captain Janeway is sexier than Princess Leia...

3. If your fantasy includes Lt. Uhura sitting on the edge of your bed saying "Hailing frequencies open"...

4. If your screen saver says "Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated"...

5. If you find yourself in a jam and say "Scotty, beam me up!"...

6. If you believe that Ross Perot owns a copy of the Ferengi Rules of Acquisition...

7. If you believe Ross Perot is a Ferengi...

8. If someone says good morning to you and you answer "Ka Plah!"...

9. If you know the proper Vulcan greeting and response...

10. If you can tell the difference between a Vulcan and a Romulan...

11. If you can name all the people who have ever been captain of the Enterprise...

12. If you think Q-Tips is a self-help book written by a certain Star Trek villain...

13. If you have the Klingon version of Hooked on Phonics...

14. If you find a hairball and think it's a Tribble...

15. If you believe there is an alternate universe where you are captain of the Enterprise...

16. If you learned to pick up women by watching Captain Kirk...

17. If you keep flipping open your cell phone hoping to get a communique from Scotty...

18. If you here someone say "he's an enterprising young man," and you look for his communicator...

19. If you get in your car and say engage...

20. If you believe George Lucas is the Anti-Christ...

21. If your girlfriend tells you "it's either me or Star Trek!" and you wave good-bye...

22. If you think Hillary Clinton would look good in Lt. Uhura's uniform...

23. If you wrote in James T. Kirk for President with running mate Pavel Chekov...

24. If you walk into your kitchen and look for a replicator...

25. If you think Kahless will come back before Jesus Christ...

Number 3 is rather crude and insulting, ARMS. Why would you select one of the very few black female characters, out of all the attractive female characters, for such a low remark?

Most of the other obervations are witty and clever. Number 3 is insulting.

Number 3 is rather crude and insulting, ARMS. Why would you select one of the very few black female characters, out of all the attractive female characters, for such a low remark?

Because she was the CONN officer, not because of her race. Also because of her uniform aswell.

Edited by Nemesis

Yeah 3 is kinda insulting

so is #20 and #25 :lol:

But the rest are ok

Thanx Nem, i can sorta see a prob with 20 & 25, if i REALLY give it unneccessary thought.

:rofl: Hey..I thought the rest were funny! But there was no need to be crude(or rude for that matter)

Because she was the CONN officer, not because of her race. Also because of her uniform aswell.

There are other clever jokes that could have been made with regard to her being a conn officer. The implication is that the next step is some kind of sexual act. No other female officer was singled out in such a degrading fashion.

I am amazed at how uncaring and unfeeling your repsonse to my embarassment and pain at reading that post is. I don't believe I have ever treated any of you with such callousness and disreguard. I am insulted by #3.

You want me to lighten up?

I want you to learn how to have fun without being so patently insenitive.

I think everyone needs to relax, it's like you wan't me to 'degrade' other female characters.

Click for Spoiler:

Dr Chrusher; "Are you ready for your physical?"

:rofl:

Edited by ARMS

There is nothing to be read into that, ARMS. That is very different from the image framed in #3.

Maybe I just have a thick skin but I don't see exactly what's so insulting about #3. It's just a joke with nothing negative intended. Maybe some people are reading more into this than was ever intended? :rofl:

Exactly! You pictured it! No one explained it's possible meanings you just assumed it meant something rude, i think we all know who's got the dirty mind around here :rofl:

They are all funny. And those of you who think they are insulting, it is a joke. You should some of the jokes I make... I would not be allowed to post them here. My friends hate me... :drool: I loved them.

They are all funny. And those of you who think they are insulting, it is a joke. You should some of the jokes I make... I would not be allowed to post them here. My friends hate me...  :drool:  I loved them.

Theres way more i can't post!

Thankyou :drool: