Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

GRATITUDE.............................

Most people seem to take a lot of the things in their life for granted. There are alot of things I am very grateful for. My health, my breath, I can see and hear. I can walk and talk. My sense of humour. My drivers license, my freedom. Just basic stuff, all the rest, well, it comes and goes. But I have a nice friend now who I love, the ability to love and cry and feel emotions again. For a long time, I was frozen emotionally. This site. Thank You :frusty:

I'm grateful for my health, this site and all the people here, my intelligence, music, humour, and my friends and family.

Edited by thedoctor

I am grateful for the new job I got and I'm grateful for my daughter who

is meeting to go see a movie to celebrate, she's 30 and very busy career

woman and always finds time for me and her brother..... :frusty:

I am grateful that my family is safe in our house because we had a strange man try to walk into our backdoor earlier today. My dad caught him just as he was entering. He said he wanted a drink of water and my dad told him that if he wanted water that he had to come to the front door and ask, but was not to enter our house. He then took off running somewhere else. Come to find out this guy was being chased by the police for car theft and he was running through our neighborhood trying to get away from them. The police came into our house and looked through it to make sure that he didn't get in some other way. Our backdoor was opened because my dad was working in the backyard and came in briefly to use the bathroom. They still haven't caught the guy and my mother actually saw him again down the street later in the day. When he saw her looking at him he took off running out of our neigborhood. Anyways I'm really thankful that no one was hurt and that my family is all safe tonight.

Today I'm grateful for my new little green baby Water Dragon, <ader. She is so cute and she is warming up to me and will fall asleep on me now if I let her. She's been bounching off everything since I got her a couple weeks ago and went missing for 4 days in my apartment. She's a little sweetheart :drool: Can't wait for her to mature and get her adult colors, red and yellow :oops:

We got much needed rain last night.

I'm also grateful for my little patio, I have some plants and flowers growing - even if it's only a little patch it is just so refreshing to be there. Hopefully I'll get a good crop of peppers so I can give out jalapeno jelly for Christmas.

Jeanway, what is a water dragon?

A Chinese Water Dragon is a lizard, kind of like an Iguana, but without the dewlap and it has much more color, quite vibrant actually. I think they are a little spunkier too than iguanas. It seems she won't eat anything unless it's running away from her and she has to chase it, it's so cute and funny, but not for whoever she's chasing :drool: Got to keep a thousand crickets here, in stock, sounds like summer in here all the time, I love it :) :drool:

I'm greatful for what we sometimes call in church " a reasonable portion of good health." I am diabetic, but my diabetes is considered to be controlled. I'm glad. Last check of by blood hemoglobin was nearly in the normal range (that's with medication....I'm not on insulin.).

I'm grateful today for GOD putting a new and special friend in my life. He's an amazing person who I never would have met if it weren't for Startrek. COM & .NET. I hope we have a long friendship. And even if we don't I'm grateful for the chance to get to know him. AMEN