Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Odie

Odie's Photo Album

I am starting my photo album here. I will show pics on Japan.

Here is the first picture.

post-51-1082799774.jpg

B) Thanks for emailing them to me,i dont know why i cant see them here must be my computer,but anyway i like them japan is a beautiful country,my fav pic is the one with the pond,looks really relaxing there :b-day:

P.S cant wait to see more

B) Thanks for emailing them to me,i dont know why i cant see them here must be my computer,but anyway i like them japan is a beautiful country,my fav pic is the one with the pond,looks really relaxing there :b-day:

P.S cant wait to see more

I am glad that you like them. I will send more.

Hey, Odie, I can't see your pics! I've always wondered what it's like in Japan...

I am working on it. I should have it fix today.

Oh wow, those are beautiful!

Thank you. More photos will come soon.

WOOOW i wnat to move there in fact my bags are packed...lol i like that stair way it would look good in my back garden :frusty:

Those photos are so cool,i wish i lived there it seems so peaceful :frusty:

I am glad that you like them. Thank you!

Have you been inside the Imperial Palace, Odie? When I lived there last year, I went on the Emperor's birthday. Pretty nice. Do you live in Tokyo?

Have you been inside the Imperial Palace, Odie?  When I lived there last year, I went on the Emperor's birthday.  Pretty nice.  Do you live in Tokyo?

I will shortly going inside the Imperial Palace. Maybe in July. No, I don't live Tokyo. I live in Yokosuka. Tokyo is too far from the base for to live there. Hopeful I won't have duty Emperor's birthday. I have been here for two years and I could not go because I had duty that day.