Sign in to follow this  
she_wolf

Who would you like to sit next to on a plane ?

i would want to sit next to Garak.

or william shatner and bug the heck out of him and really make him mad. i don't know why i would do that . possibly cause i have certian... problems...

ok thats enough...

Let me think..er Daisy Fautaes {that my be spelt wrong}on one side and on the other would have to be brooke shields*scooby doo laugh* :nod::sweatdrop:

ofcourse Jeri Ryan on my left side :nod: and Barry Hall on my right side(in her catwoman outfitt) :sweatdrop::nod:

:b-day: :)

Dr Who on farscape: "John proposes, Aeryn is pregnant, then some alien patrol dude comes out of the sky and wants some target practice..."

Wowzer... :sweatdrop: A quote of me is in someone's signature.... Thank you. :cool1:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

I'd rather not sit next to the person who complains about the gremlin on the side of the airplane...

bill.jpg

What the zark!? :sweatdrop:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

248888[/snapback]

hmm... well i guess that would leave me not sitting by Dr Who... I'd be a bit busy bugging shatner about the gremlin while chating with Nimoy... or rickman... wait this is a star trek tihng.... yea bugging shatner and talking to Nimoy.... hee hee... The wheels on the bus go round and round round and round round and round

A smart, funny, talented and beautiful woman that wouldn't mind me staring the whole trip lol
A smart, funny, talented and beautiful woman with big breasts that wouldn't mind me staring the whole trip lol

A smart, funny, talented and beautiful woman with big breasts and a real desire to join the mile high club...lol

A gentleman who wouldn't behave like an adolescent boy and would let me have the window seat

Someone that I know personally that I would want to have sit next to me on a plane would be my boyfriend.

Someone famous that I would enjoy sitting next to me would definitely be Richard Marx.

A gentleman who wouldn't behave like an adolescent boy and would let me have the window seat

Yeah...uh....good luck with that...... :)

A fat Person....that can help me survive a crash like an airbag

or a blonde with nice sexy legs!

For Star Trek characters, either 7 of 9 OR Jadzia Dax for drooling purposes. For conversation, either Spock or Picard.

For real people, either Leonard Nimoy, Patrick Stewart, Julie Andrews, Richard Dean Anderson, or any US Senator.

David Hewlett (Rodney McKay on Stargate Atlantis), he is such a nice guy (I have met him) very frindly personable, I would talk for hours about Dr Who (He is a huge fan) and computers (He has built websites for the longest time and his current website has the only other message board I go to).

If it was Trek related it would have to be Shinzon and Deanna Troi. Shinzon because the actor is cute and Troi because she has been a major inspiration to me in my life.

If it was reality it would be my best friend and awsome Internet Enterpreneur-  Ben. Ohhh and Tony Robbins.

Ben and Tony... that would be amazing  B) :bow::bow::bow::laugh: :P :naughty:

Yeah...uh....good luck with that...... :naughty:

Wouldn't need luck, I can think of a few off the top of my head. 237995.gif

My boyfriend :wub: I hope it would be along flight, we could spend the whole time holding hands, and go for a new holding-hands-without-disconnecting record! Current record: three and a half hours :wub:

Boy, it's funny to read these old topics and see how different people turned out. :)