Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

It's Time To Go To Bed.

When I start rambelling and acting like a Goof-ball, tell me, I'll go. :thumbs: But this thread can be for anyone. You can even tell yourself to go to bed :thumbs: Or anyone else who is bugging you. :bow:

YES, all the time :bow::bow: Most of the people on here have this problem. I've found UNISOM, works pretty well, Jim. :bow:

it's time for me to go to bed but i just had a latte and now i'm having a pepsi and i can't stop posting cuz i'm not tired but i need to go to bed cuz i have to go to work early but i'm not tired yet.......

Go To Bed, incon!

Later. I promise.

It's 3 A.M. and I'm all hopped up on Kool-aid and whatever else isn't nailed down around here :huh: I'll be skipping around in here til I fall down somewhere :huh: Just had a very romantic date tonight so I'm also high on Love :clap: Aww, Crap, I'm not going to get any sleep tonight :(

Lida Jean, go to bed!!!!!!!

Edited by Jeanway

I NEED SLEEP :unsure: ::YAWNS, STRETCHES, TRIES TO FOCUS EYES:: BUT JUST ONE MORE POST :laugh::flowers: CLUNK! :: FALLS OVER IN THE CHAIR::

OH, ::eyes drooping, bleery eyed:: still looking at the screen here:

Just one more Thread,

Then I promise myself

I'll go to Bed :naughty:

Getting really goofy now, things are moving around that shouldn't, have listened to the same CD 47 times today, time to shut it off and get off here and go nite-nite. Been up 22 hours, that's just to damn long for anyone. Jst ook me 5 minutes to remember how to spell ' one"

'

Night all you licquored up Star trekkin nightowling after midnighters! :wow:

Edited by Jeanway

going to bed is over rated....sleep is over rated for that matter....this coming from somone who is putting in a 16 hour day @ work getting off @ 2:30am and then back into work at 9am.

I'm too dedicated to my job :wow: someone tell me to go home and go to bed :wow:

Go home and go to bed Jasin Bashir, right now!!!!!!

Edited by Jeanway

Sleep? Who needs sleep?

Yea, Jim, I got my solid 2 hours last night , what the hell do I need anymore for anyway? I'm doing just fine :wow: :P :wow:

Sleeping is for children and those without the energy to live life to it's fullest. scientists speculate people spend as much as 30% of their lives sleeping! THIRTY PERCENT! Do you know what you could be doing instead of sleeping?

Sleeping is for children and those without the energy to live life to it's fullest. scientists speculate people spend as much as 30% of their lives sleeping! THIRTY PERCENT! Do you know what you could be doing instead of sleeping?

What do you mean by that? You mean in the bed? Or other places, uh oh, I think I just got it :laugh: Sorry. :look:

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired. I need the energy to live life to the fullest. :lol: :laugh::look:

To tired, I had track, musical pratice, homework, today. And I have parties to go to on saturday and sunday because of graduation. Man im going to be tired

i'm always tired......

and I never sleep...

:P

That explains ALOT :P Just kidding buddy, your a good kid, I think :blink:

Just want to say good night to some of my friends before I toddle off and fall down somewhere:

Fenriz

Capt.Wright

Leonard

Simba

Baby Tongue

VaBeach Guy

HeadBorg

WeareBorg

Tina

Nik

Spacetigger

MasterQ