Sign in to follow this  
Vulcan IDIC

Enterprise Theme Song

I was in Kohls today and I was standing around the jewlery counter waiting to be helped and the theme song to Enterprise came over the loud speaker. Of course I recognized it right away. Does anyone know what the title is and who sings it? :flex:

The version on Enterprise is "Faith of the Heart" sung by Russell Watson. I believe the original version was by Rod Stewart.

It is indeed a great song. I think Rod Stewarts version is much better, you should download it.. I think he is a better singer then Russell Watson.

Guest -*chunderfish*-

Hey there - don't diss 'the People's Tenor'!!!

I love that song. I sing it to myself all the time. It's really uplifting.

I printed out the Russel Watson version and I carry it around at school. It really annoys people when I sing it, but I can not help it! I love it!

I really like the Enterprise theme. I was a bit unsure when I first heard that it was not going to be like a normal Trek theme but now I wouldn't have it any other way for this series. I prefer the first version to the season 3 remix.

I also like it better before they fiddled with it. I think it sets a slightly different tone for Enterprise as a Trek series, which isn't a bad thing.