Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ace

Hey all.

Wow, it's been a while (feels like it anyway).

For those few of you who might've noticed my absence,,, I like you even more now. :)

I've been off the board for several weeks; tonight was the first chance I've had to get on here. Life is just getting busier. As several of you know, I'm in college right now and unfortunately have had to devote most of the time I spent on the net to studying for exams. The good news: Finals are the first week of May, and since most of my friends'll be going back to their hometowns for the summer anyway (as I am), I can be on here a little more often then. :( I just knew that to keep my grades up, I'd have to go "cold-turkey" on this place for a while.

I've missed the lot of ya; a few of the members here are honestly some of the nicest people I've had the pleasure to talk to.

I've tried to go through all the topics I've missed out on, but it'll take me a while. To make up for a little of my absence, I'll say "Congrats!" to all the promotees, "Welcome" to all of the great new members, and a whole number of belated "Happy Birthdays!" :cheese: I'd love to post in all your topics if I get a chance.

I may not be on here much til May, but I hope to "see" you all then.

Happy posting,

Ace

(note: Just in case, if anyone was expecting a reply from me and never got one, please let me know; if I was in a debate, I've probably forgotten it by now. :cheese: )