Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

TROUBLE MAGNET HERE,

Is there something, I mean just one particular thing that gives you problems? Mine seems to be, angry women in red cars. Everytime I go out, there seems to be one following me, they're everywhere. Good thing I've got a fast little car so I can escape them when they start chasing me for absolutely NO reason :( By the time I get home and in my front door I feel like I just won the Indianapolis 500, and I'm not kidding about this either. Does anyone else have a problem like this? Why is everybody so angry out there?? :)

I seem to attract people to me who attract trouble, I tend to get hit by the crossfire. :(  :)

O.K., I didn't know that. I'll leave you alone then. :: walks across room, goes out the door, slamming it behind her::

My one particular thing? Loving Star Trek. Almost everyone at my school hates Trek. A little better, but not much, they hate me for loving it. Why can people not just accept that I like something, okay, LOVE something, a little bit different than they do. Although I do not want to leave North Carolina, I am almost glad that I might be moving to Kansas.

The one and only thing that bugs me these days is the feeling someone is trying to take control of my mouse. :( Whoever you are, Please, you've proved your point, I grant you full bragging rights, please leave my familys PC in peace. PM me for a full apology for whatever I did to you if it'll help.

Hmmm....just one question Jeanway. Have you by any chance recently started a relationship with a man who has a present or ex girlfriend who drives a red car? j/k of course! :(

Hmmm....just one question Jeanway.  Have you by any chance recently started a relationship with a man who has a present or ex girlfriend who drives a red car? j/k of course!  :bow:

GULP :) I don't think so Mrs.Kirk ::whistles:: Hey, Fen, come here for a minute, I want to ask you something. :flex:

The one and only thing that bugs me these days is the feeling someone is trying to take control of my mouse.  :(  Whoever you are, Please, you've proved your point, I grant you full bragging rights, please leave my familys PC in peace. PM me for a full apology for whatever I did to you if it'll help.

AE,

You would not have this problem if you would just clean your mouse once in a while! :P

Back on topic: Trouble does not find me. I start it! :laugh:

Two of my friends clash like matter and anti-matter. Whenever they are together everybody is miserable. Myself and another friend (not one of the clashing two) are sort of planing a road trip to flordia after our senior year and the thought of driveing all the way down to Flordia with those two in the camper *shudders* :laugh: . I'll have to figure something out closer to the trip.

Trek only the teachers and Harrkim here like trek....

Everybody hates it for no reason...

many have never seen one episode

It amazes me how I can't even step out my front door and it's like running an obstacle course out there. What Is WRONG with everyone???? :blink: :blink: :blink: