Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Out of Meaningless Comes Meaning

The new Forum, 'The Cotton Candy Factory' is defined as ' Meaningless '. What does THAT mean? B)

Edited by Jeanway

The new Forum, 'The Cotton Candy Factory' is defined as ' Meaningless '.  What does THAT mean? B)

From dictionary.com:

mean·ing·less    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (mnng-ls)

adj.

Having no meaning or significance.

The new Forum, 'The Cotton Candy Factory' is defined as ' Meaningless '.  What does THAT mean? :roflmao:

From dictionary.com:

mean·ing·less    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (mnng-ls)

adj.

Having no meaning or significance.

I guess I didn't clarify that. I know what meaningless means but to say that our topics and replies are meaningless, I mean, nothing is meaningless. Everything has meaning, somewhere, some how. B) Do you understand what I mean, Ed??

::walks of muttering under breath:: Meaningless, HHMMpph, how insulting! Makes me FEEL meaningless. :roflmao: since I was nominated to Moderate the thing. :: shakes head:: WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?????

Edited by Jeanway

maybe it's meaning lite? B)

What? :roflmao: That meant absolutely nothing. I don't understand you sometimes. :roflmao:

The description of the intention of the aforementioned forum can be found here: http://www.startrekfans.net/index.php?showtopic=11962

So then it's all just 'FLUFF', HOW SAD :roflmao: And we were all having such a good time with it. B) Now I find out it means 'NOTHING' :klingon:

Well you are most welcome to continue having a good time with such threads in this forum, after all that is why it was created. :roflmao:

The description of the intention of the aforementioned forum can be found here: http://www.startrekfans.net/index.php?showtopic=11962

So then it's all just 'FLUFF', HOW SAD :rofl: And we were all having such a good time with it. :rofl: Now I find out it means 'NOTHING' B)

Well you are most welcome to continue having a good time with such threads in this forum, after all that is why it was created. :rofl:

But is also true, they mean nothing towards our rank? Doesn't sound like it makes for a very well rounded personality, if one can't be just silly and take a vacation from the real world to recharge, does it? :klingon: Some people do this for a living TM. It does have a purpose and a meaning. :roflmao: Mental Gymnastics, you might say. Exercise. :klingon: Comedy writers, for example. Game inventors. Marketing people :roflmao: ' Seed Planters ' :klingon: