Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

areakt

Greetings from the Hidden Frontier fanfilm

Hi,

I'm the producer of Hidden Frontier, an ongoing Star Trek fanfilm series. I'm not really sure where to post news about the show, so I thought I'd post here first and ask. What's the right forum for something like this?

We just released our season 4 finale and are getting ready for our season 5 premiere episode. All the episodes can be downloaded at http://www.hiddenfrontier.com

Cheers,

Rob

Well the thing is, our show isn't fanfiction, or prose. It's an actual filmed series so most forums have either put us in General Star Trek discussions, Media, or some other forum that distinguishes us from the fiction writing. But whatever you guys think would give us the best exposure is cool. We release episodes every month or so. Not sure that's newsworthy or not, but if it's ok we'd like to announce it for those that might be interested. We don't want to step on any toes. :wacko:

Cheers,

Rob

Hello and welcome aboard! B)

Your site is very insteresting.

Hello and welcome! I haven't heard about you before, but I will check out your site later, seems interesting! B)

WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!!!!! :klingon:

HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY AT STARTREKFANS :roflmao::klingon::klingon:

P.S SEE YOU OUT THERE :rofl:

B)

:roflmao:

Rob, hi!!!! I'm a big fan of you guys' show, i've mentioned it countless times on startrek.com (before they stoped having open chats) and on several groups i've been a part of, i think you all do a wonderful job :bow: . I thought that id looked familiar when i saw it show up here :flex: . Btw, i kinda got stuck in season 2 for the longest time because of an issue of file size, but thanks to a program called Leechget i'm now catching up, perhaps you guys should have a link to it on your site :) . Again, great job on the show, keep on having dr henglaar droping Mccoy-isms will ya? :) :)

Hello areakt and Welcome aboard..!! I was checking out your site and video last night..I liked what I saw of it..I'll have to check out more later on..Again, welcome aboard..