Sign in to follow this  
Lubak10

pictures

How do I make a pictur show up on my posts like all of you? You know, like Dukat or Damar. I forget what its called but it shows up on every posts you makes.

How do I make a pictur show up on my posts like all of you? You know, like Dukat or Damar. I forget what its called but it shows up on every posts you makes.

you mean avatar???

That's in your personal profile...

How do I get a picture from my computer files to a post?

At the bottom of the posting area you will see a place where you can "browse". Just browse to the location on your computer where the picture is and when you click the Add Reply button it will upload the picture to your post (Like I've done here).

pics.JPG

I tried it and it didn't work

You're limited in the size of the file you can upload. Be sure the picture's file size is 100kb or smaller. If it is larger then that I can tell you how to resize it.

That might be the problem.  The pictures are pretty big.

You can use MS Paint (which comes with Windows) and resize them the make them smaller.

Theres also a Microsoft image resizer power toy but it only works with certain formats.

Trying using winrar or winzip to compress it. Or rightclick on the file and send it to a compressed file.