Sign in to follow this  
DixonHill1989

Braces

Sorry, you will be in pain for a couple of days.. It was the same for me when I had braces a couple of years ago.. Hurts like hell but you get used to them..

Um... when you first get them eat soft food like yogurt and stuff. Honestly, when I first got mine, I didn't eat for a few days at all. Just drank water.

And the first time they are tightened, your teeth will hurt so much for a day or two, but every time after that hurts less and less. After a while, it will only hurt for a few hours.

Need braces in a year or so....

I have teeth that are backwards, 90 degrees to the side and are completely too small...

And I have like a half cm overbite on one side and the opposite on the other....

drugs arent the way, just get used to them, and keep reminding urself they will b better in the long run... my teeth are straight, and nicely separated, i dont need braces, i almost did but i had a tooth pulled because my other one started to grow in

Wax...put wax on them till u get adjusted to them. And brush your teeth "reliously" morning, after every snack, meal, and at bed-time

Boy, your strict :bow:

Wax...put wax on them till u get adjusted to them. And brush your teeth "reliously" morning, after every snack, meal, and at bed-time

Boy, your strict :clap:

not strict! just sound advise..i had braces for 3 years...what's the point in spending 3000 dollars for braces if they collect alot of food, make your breath smell bad, and u get parodontal disease and lose those teeth. U simply have to brush all the time, every time..and the wax really works..keeps u from waring soars on your gums till you get used to the metal.

OK, OK, RELAX! I just never had braces, just a retainer I wore at night. I guess that's a little different. Sorry Man :clap: