Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Alterego

a-fireworks2.gifa-fireworks311.gifBburst6.gifburst4.gif

Attention on deck!

Alterego has just joined the 1000 posts club! Everyone congratulate him on making this milestone!

firewk-blu.giffireworks.giftriplume2.gif

Thanks for all your work and effort in helping since almost day 1 way back when we were on the old board (remember that old board lol).

Great going!!

http://server7.ipshosting.com/~startrek/pics/fireworks/fireworkssound.swf

Woo hoo!!! Way to go Alterego. I always love reading your posts. Great stuff. You're such a funny guy. :D

I am honored, thank you VBG. Shoot, I remember like it was yesterday.

You had posted a starter thread in almost every forum, I read em, and replied to some of em, decided to send you a pm about being a mod on your new site and the rest is history!

I know I said it before but I'm proud to say it again, Thank you Kevin, for throwing out that lifeline link at st.com, here my online Trek experience expectations have all come true and continue to everyday! Thank you to Takara_Soong! Long Live STARTREKFANS.COM!

:D

Thank you SuraksSoul! I had seen them before but seeing them attached to my sn was a real treat. One you will soon share, keep posting! :D

Thank you Alterego! If it weren't for you and VaBeachGuy, we might never have known to come here!!! I am forever grateful that you guys cast that lifeline into the turmoil that is ST.com!