Sign in to follow this  
v_seven

Azati Prime Part 2

Is anyone else getting antsy waiting for part 2? :wacko:

It's been too long, I can't believe they did this to us....if it were a season

cliff hanger...you can prepare yourself for it, this is just mean. :laugh:

Well, I knew before the episode aired, that we'd get a 6 or 7 week slot of re-runs so the final 6 episodes could be shown over without re-runs. However, what I did not know was that "Azati Prime" would end in a cliffhanger! :wacko: Anywho, I look forward to seeing the show return to new episodes with "Damage" on April 21st. :laugh:

I am really looking forward to it too.....

I have been enjoying the Temporal Cold War and Xindi storylines so far, and have been enjoying how they are being weaved together...lastresort.jpg42.gif

how long are we going to have to wait to see the second part? I'm getting fuzzy on what happened in the first part. They should show them back to back.

Guest Mike_Hines01

I cant't wait to see the next episode either, I do agree that it is mean to take such a long break after a cliffhanger like that of Azati Prime. Luckily for me, I have all the previous episodes of season three, as well as the first two seasons on my computer, so I'll just watch them until the next episode is aired :laugh:

how long are we going to have to wait to see the second part? I'm getting fuzzy on what happened in the first part. They should show them back to back.

Harbinger was just on UPN so maybe they will show it again before before

part 2.....cross your fingers :(

I agree it's a shame that Hatchery isn't scheduled to air again - I think it's been my favourite episode so far this season. And I don't know how much I am looking forward to seeing Damage if certain spoilers I have read turn out to the case. :(

I have not read any spoilers. I'm going into the final six episodes with no intelligence whatsoever (No I am not saying I'm dumb!! I mean the other intelligence!)

I am however, greatly looking forward to seeing how the rest of the season works out. I know where I'll be wednesday night, but then again I'm, always there anyway! :flex:

Only 6 more days to wait for "Damage".

Don't know about y'all, but I've been going through withdrawal for the past 5 weeks. B)

April 21 can't get here soon enough!

I'm dying here! I just know I'll forget to watch when they start running new eps again. it happens to me every time! :(

And I want to see Hatchery again too... even though I would have preferred a different resolution to the dilemma.

I've come to expect the end of the season cliffhanger, but this..... AAAARGH! :)