Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

I Decided to Change My Mind

They say first impressions last. But I've decided to not let that stand in the way of making new friends here at the site. I've had quite a few first encounters with people in here that weren't very pleasant. :laugh: Maybe the timing was off or one or both of us were having a bad day or one of us said the wrong thing at the right time and got our 'on site' relationship off to a bad start. :huh: I've changed my mind and am wiping my slate clean and decided to start again. Ever hear of a 'false start'? I think you all know who you are. :( Sincerely. :laugh: :o

I never forget, but i do forgive, a lesson for many to learn.

For if you forget, you'll never learn...

forgive, and put to the back of the mind. im a very forgiving person, my downfall sometime. but as far as anyone here, i never felt a reason to have to forgive anybody, because i never took anything from anyone here as too bad, or terrible to hold onto as a grudge. its all good. :P

I too never forget, but I do forgive...sometimes too easily as well...and as a result end up getting hurt more than the other person...I occasionally hold grudges against people that I really do want to be friends with but who are just not cooperating!...A lesson for many to learn and a useful hint to a better friendship/relationship!

forgive, and put to the back of the mind. im a very forgiving person, my downfall sometime. but as far as anyone here, i never felt a reason to have to forgive anybody, because i never took anything from anyone here as too bad, or terrible to hold onto as a grudge. its all good. B)

I can see that. You've always been one of the kindest, most understanding people I have met in a long time. Always ready to listen and offer advice to someone who is in pain. I've never read a harsh word from you, ever. And I'm happy your my friend. :P

forgive, and put to the back of the mind. im a very forgiving person, my downfall sometime. but as far as anyone here, i never felt a reason to have to forgive anybody, because i never took anything from anyone here as too bad, or terrible to hold onto as a grudge. its all good. B)

I can see that. You've always been one of the kindest, most understanding people I have met in a long time. Always ready to listen and offer advice to someone who is in pain. I've never read a harsh word from you, ever. And I'm happy your my friend. :P

well thank you for your kind words. i appreciate that. and i do try to see the best in people, and i would rather make friends than enemies. and yeah im always here to talk to. anytime ya need it. :naughty: im also happy that were friends. i enjoy talking with you.