Sign in to follow this  
Vulcan IDIC

Star Trek quote book

I went to the bookstore the other day and I found this book in there that contained quotes from Star Trek about a variety of subjects from friendship and loyalty to freedom and war. It was very interesting and I'm thinking about going back and purchasing. Anyone else seen something similar?

I saw that book- it is called Quoteable Star Trek. I did not buy it then either, but I think I will now. I agree that it is very interesting and it has some good ideas.

I have that book. Quotable Star Trek by Jill Sherwin. I highly reconmend it..I very much enjoyed reading it..

I have it too, picked it up at a discount bookstore for $6. It has tons of Trek Quotes, I've even posted some of them here on the quote threads.

It is definately a book that you can pick up and anywhere you stop there is something interesting.

It has strangely helped me when something has very much upset me the humanity of trek is something I enjoy greatly

I have seen that book before, but I did not purchase it. I did, however, scanned through it and found it quite interesting. I am considering whether or not I should purchase it the next time I enter the bookstore. Perhaps I just might...

"Excellent choice! I'm hundred percent sure you won't regret it!"

I could just picture an employee at your local bookstore saying that now (just kidding).

Edited by Tech

I just bought it. It is really good- I am going to bring it to school tomorrow and annoy the heck out of everyone by quoting Trek at them all day. MWAHAHAHA! :rofl:

Edited by Valeris

i have it!!(in singsong voice)

its starting to fall apart. i had to tape it. with duct tape. and the binding...

i love that book. if i don't have anything to read i pull it out.

I just bought it. It is really good- I am going to bring it to school tomorrow and annoy the heck out of everyone by quoting Trek at them all day. MWAHAHAHA! :drool:

197296[/snapback]

I already did. I bought it over the weekend after hearing so many people gush over it. It cost 30 Singapore dollars, but I feel it was totally worth it. =D

One of my friends read the Janeway-and-Q quotes, and is now quite interested in Star Trek :spock:

And it is definitely a book I woulnd't mind paying more for. Jill Sherwin's a genius!