Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dark_moon_drago

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

^

^

^

Again, I don't understand you HarryKim :blink:

The Good: It's warm and sunny.

The Bad: You obviously haven't listened to RC's silly song of the week in the cotton candy factory.

The ugly: You have read RC silly song of the week and can't get it out your head.

the ugly: there's a bomb threat at school scheduled monday along with an impossible history test

The Bad: You obviously haven't listened to RC's silly song of the week in the cotton candy factory.

My soundboard died, I can't :blink:

The Ugly: Along with your computer, printer, scanner, Big Screen t.V. microwave, all your stereo components, and your piggy bank filled with quarters, and your homeowners insurance just lapsed because you lost your job and couldn't pay the premium. :drool: :) :drool:

The Ugly: I didn't even have the help from being a female geek!

WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? YOU NEVER LET UP, DO YOU? I'M GOING TO GET FEN AFTER YOU, HE'S ALREADY MAD SINCE YOU CHUCKED HIM OFF A CLIFF IN ABSENTIA, WATCH YOUR BACK, HARRYKIM, HE'S A BIG GUY :drool:

The Good: HarryKim has 10 broken knuckles :drool: :)

The Very Ugly::

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Jeanway goes BERZERK and strangles all the MODS :drool: And shoots out all the windows in the room ::Pulls phaser from belt, aims at HarryKim, chases him out the door and down the street:: :) HarryKim runs like a little girl :drool: :)

The bad: Bullet richocets off Jeanways bullet-proof vest and hits HarryKim. She runs to help. ::Stands over him saying:: I think you shot yourself Harry, Good Job! :drool:

The bad : The IRS is richer with the taxes from our money