Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

holgram_tara

hello all i am new to this group

hello all. my name is holgram_tara i am new to this site and am happy to be a part of it . thanks for letting me join. i was told about this group by a friend of mine who knows all there is to know about trek. so i hope i can make lots of friends . hope to talk to as many people as i can. ok bye for now. talk to you soon. once again glad to be apart of anything trek. :clap:

WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!!! B)

HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY AT STARTREKFANS :laugh:

P.S SEE YOU OUT THERE :)

:)

Greetings from the romulan star empire and welcome to the board.

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

:)

:laugh: thank you all for welcoming me. you really know how to make someone feel welcomed. i am sure i will enjoy my self here. does anyone have any really good startrek questions. i have a friend who thinks he knows everything there is to know about startrek and i want to stump him. thanks

hello all. my name is holgram_tara i am new to this site and am happy to be a part of it . thanks for letting me join. i was told about this group by a friend of mine who knows all there is to know about trek. so i hope i can make lots of friends . hope to talk to as many people as i can. ok bye for now. talk to you soon. once again glad to be apart of anything trek.  :(

Welcome aboard Hologram_Tara!! :cheese:

Holograms are awesome... :)lastresort.jpg42.gif

The Adventures of STF.net